FidoNet Echomail Archive
trade_wars

From: Daryl Stout
To: JEFFREY STOODLEY
Date: 2006-02-03 00:39:00
Subject: Re: tradewars running on

JS>On 01-31-06, Marty Blankenship said...

JS>MB> Are you setting the enviroment variable when you load each node? You mus
JS>MB> set twnode=(and the node number) so that the door knows what to look for

JS>I have "SET TWNODE=1" in the autoexec.bat where would I add
the TWNODE2 and
JS>so on?

  It'd be better to set it in the batchfile for each node. This way, you
can have several users in the game simultaneously.

---
  OLX 1.53  Do You Sysop, Take This BBS, to be your wedded spouse??
--- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
 * Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS 501-223-2541 tbolt.synchro.net (1:382/33)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 270 5030/786