FidoNet Echomail Archive
trade_wars

From: Robert E Starr JR
To: Russell Tiedt
Date: 2005-02-23 11:00:00
Subject: Active area?

In a reply from Russell Tiedt on 20:04 about Active area?

RT> MR>>  I am here, but I have had the message base upsince September. I
RT> MR>> haven't seen much of anything here.

RT> RJ> this is message number 9 (been up from about 9/04 on fido-net)

RT>Well with this reply, I now have 3 msgs here, and it has been up quiet
RT>awhile.  :-(

ok

---

Rob Starr
Lord Time SysOp of
Time Warp of the Future BBS
Telnet : Time.Darktech.Org
         Timewarpfuture.Dyndns.Org (backup)
ICQ #11868133 or 70398519
Yahoo : lordtime2000  AIM : LordTime20000  MSN : Lord Time

 CMPQwk 1.42 16554  Rule of Feline Frustration: When your cat has fallen asle
--- SBBSecho 2.10-Win32
 * Origin: Time Warp of the Future BBS (1:14/400)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 270 5030/786