FidoNet Echomail Archive
trade_wars

From: Dan Kemmerer
To: Jason Hud
Date: 2007-04-17 10:32:26
Subject: Re: looking for no SWATH allowed low turn games

  Re: Re: looking for no SWATH allowed low turn games
  By: Jason Hud to Stephane Venne on Fri Apr 13 2007 05:29 pm

 >   Re: Re: looking for no SWATH allowed low turn games
 >   By: Stephane Venne to All on Fri Apr 13 2007 01:51 pm
 >

 >  > A good way to help the cpu and deter player who abuse is to increase the
 >  > command/cycle parameter. This way even an helper will be slowed down.
 >
 > where is this setting? i must be blind, i dint see it in tedit.

Problem with that is it'd screw just basic macro learn and basic trade scripts
t#hat realieve the boring keywork but not the strategy by brute force.
I've got the learn, and basic trade, basic SST, and have it learn the rest.
The rob #learn is critical because I can't tell you how many times I forgot
which port I robbed last in the sequences and busted myself! 4 times in one
day!  Everything is balance, and that's too far the other way! :)
--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
 * Origin: *TCCNET*Leesburg,VA* bbs.toolman.net (1:261/1410) (1:261/1410)