FidoNet Echomail Archive
taglines

From: Patrick Logist
To: All
Date: 2009-05-23 11:40:40
Subject: A few more taglines

Hi All,

And so God said, "E=+mv}+2P/r" and there was popcorn!
And sometimes the bear eats you.
And then Adam said, "What's a headache?"
And then God said: E=*mv*-Ze*/r, and there was light...
And then I woke up!
And thus ends another wit-filled message.
And you hate Taglines?
And you thought CHAOS meant rush-hour traffic!
And... she was wearing this sexy freudian-slip...
Anne's Law #10: Making Easy Tasks Complicated Is Easy..
Another brilyunt mind diztroyed by thepublik edukashun sistum
Another day, another shaving accident.
Another nearly-full box of Smarties!!
Answers: $1, Short: $5, Correct: $25, dumb looks are still free.
Any moderators here? *<<BANG>>*... Any more?
Any more wishes {at}F? Send your list to Santa Claus!
Any stigma is good enough to beat a dogma with.
Anyone can get old.  All you have to do is live long enough.
Anyone can steer the ship when the sea is calm.
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist needs his head examined!
Anyone without a camera please leave the room.
Anything that can go wr ... # ^% Bus Error
Anything we learn today may be disproven tomorrow.
Apathy Error: Don't bother striking any key.
Apathy error: Strike any key; Or none for that matter.
Apathy error:Strike any key; Or none for that matter.
Apathy....Ah, sod it.
Architects copy each other's mistakes and call it art.
Are they made from real Girl Scouts?
Are those cookies made with real Girl Scouts?
Armed and ready
Artificial Intelligence is better then none...
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
Artificial Intelligence: No match for natural stupidity
As I said before, I never repeat myself.
As I said last week, I'll be done tomorrow.
As Sysop, I *CAN* say, "Computer, end program."
As Zeus said to Narcissus, Watch yourself.
As easy as 1-2-3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841.
As easy as 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716
As funny as a leaky life raft in shark-infested waters.
As funny as...a lump of coal in a Christmas stocking.
As long as I can remember, I've had amnesia.
As the rabbit said, if that ain't a wolf, it's a hell of a big dog..
Ascii silly question, get a silly Ansi...
Australian DOS 6.2:  (A)bort (R)etry (N)o Worries, mate!
Average is as close to the bottom as it is to the top.
Avoid Nightmares.
Awwww its just a harmless little Bunny!
BAK = back at keyboard
BASIC Programmers Never Die, They GOSUB and don't RETURN...
BASIC: But All Software Is Compatable. (Bill Gates).
BBS error in your favor! Collect 200 taglines and move on 5 messages!
BBS error: Unable to read user's mind - Disconnect (Y/n)?
BBSing's like sex, except for not wanting to get off.
BEEP... Keyboard not found. Press any key to continue ...
BEER.CAN not found.  Sysop not loaded.
BEWARE - Tagline Thief in this echo
BITCH: Babe In Total Control Here.
BORG-DOS V5.01, Assimilating next revision. Downgrading is futile.
BOTTLE.GIN found. SysOp found...LOADED!
BRAIN.COM file closed. (A)rgue (R)etry (F)orget It
BREAKFAST.COM Halted... Cereal Port Not Responding.
BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.
BUGS???!!!   WAAR???      /\,,/\     /\oo/\    /\OO/\    /\00/\ ....
Baabaaphobia: Fear of being fleeced.
Back Up My Hard Drive? I Can't Find The Reverse Switch!
Back up my hard disk? I can't find the reverse switch!
Backup not found....(A)bort (R)etry (S)oil pants
Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic
Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (S)ell Computer
Bad Command or Filename.  Or maybe you screwed up.
Bad Day: When the fortune teller refunds your money..
Bad command or file name!  Go stand in the corner.
Bad gas travels fast.
Bad or missing Sysop, free files in all areas.
Bad or missing mouse - boot the cat (Y/n)?
Basic Airline Flying: Keep the pointy end forward
Basic programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN!
Battered Women... next you know, they'll be honey dipped...
Be an individualist.  He who follows another is always behind.
Be careful when playing under the anvil tree.
Beam me aboard, Mr. Scott.    Oak or plywood, sir?
Beam me up, {at}F.
Beam me up, Scotty, but leave the others here.
Beam me up, Scotty. This isn't the men's room.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes right to the bone...
Because it's there.
Bedfellows make strange politicians.
Beeeeeeeep! Oh dear... mouse crashed...
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
Beer: it's not just for breakfast anymore
Beercan Located. Operator Loaded.
Before you kick a sleeping dog, have a plan for when it wakes up!
Behind every good computer is a jumble of cables.
Behind every great man is his BUTT.
Behind every successful man stands an amazed woman.
Believe in the bible?  Hell no, I've read it.
Benji ! Don't run out onto the road ! %$(#& NO TERRIER
Best file compressor around: DEL *.* (100% compression!)
Beware of plants that eat their young
Beware of the person who has nothing to lose. He always wins.
Big things come in .QWK packages.
Bill Gates wants YOU... ok, maybe just your money...
Black holes were created when God divided by zero.
Blessed are the pessimists; they make backups!
Blow your mind ..... Smoke gunpowder .....
Boldly going Forward because we can't find Reverse!
Boldly going forward because we can't find reverse.
Boldly going where no modem has gone before...
Boomerang Tagline ---  v < ^ > v < ^ > v < ^ > v < ^ >
BorgDOS: Irrelevant command or filename.
Both of his feet are firmly planted in the air.
Brain Disengaged; Call Back Tomorrow.
Brain Scan on:  PLACE FINGER HERE <  > AND THINK ALOUD.
Brain damage?  No thanks, I already have some.
Brain over - Insert coin
Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.
Breaking Windows isn't just for kids anymore...
Breast size multiplied by IQ always equals 69.
Buckle up, gents, it's gonna be a bumpy ride !
Budget: A method for going broke methodically.
Bueno suerte!
Bugs?  I just programmed undocumented features!
Bugs? WHERE ?!?    //\,,/\\  //\oo/\\   //\OO/\\  //\00/\\
Bumper Sticker: 'TO ALL VIRGIN'S THANKS FOR NOTHING'.
But I thought YOU did the backups...
But honey, I wouldn't be up so late on a faster machine!
But honey, I wouldn't be up so late with a faster PC!
But of course, it *is* only my opinion.
But there are no old, bold pilots.
But what would I do if they really came?
But...  I *DO* know everything!...
Buy American
Buy a Pentium so you can reboot faster!
C&D.... you *WILL* do it *our* way, or you're toast......
C&D: "Chat" here at YOUR own risk...
C&D: Fido's methadone maintainence program.
C&D: This ain't no stinkin' detox center!
C:\> SWEEP ECHO Y|DEL *.* <
C:\BELFRY is where I keep my .BAT files ^^^oo^^^
C:\DAMSEL.EXE crosslinked w/DISTRESS.COM--RESCUE?(y/n)
C:\DOS  C:\DOS\RUN  C:\DOS\CRASH
C:\DOS\SYSTEM\UTIL\DOCS\HELP\WHERE THE HECK AM I !!
C:\GRAPHICS\GIF\NAUGHTY\FILTHY\DISGUSTING\WOW!
C:\PROGRAMS\FAULTY\WASTE\SICKJOKE\WINDOWS\DEL *.*
C:\REALITY.SYS failure, <A>bort, <R>etry, <I>nitialize
dream sequence?
C:\REALITY.SYS failure, Abort, Retry, Initialize
CA bumper sticker: Cover me, I'm changing lanes.
CANNIBAL: a person who gets fed up with people.
CCITT- Can't Conceive Intelligent Thoughts Today
CLOP ON, CLOP OFF, THE CLOPPER
COBOL is an acronym for "Compiles Only Because Of Luck."
COFFEE.COM not found.  Sysop asleep.
COFFEE.COM not found: (A)bort, (R)eheat, (S)nooze
COFFEE.EXE Missing - Insert Cup and Press Any Key
COFFEE.EXE Missing - Insert Cup and Strike Any Key
COFFEE.SYS missing... Insert cup in cup holder and press any key
COLDBEER.CAN not found.  Operator not loaded.
COMMAND.COM not found, rerouting to pen and paper (Y/n) ? _
CONFUSION ALERT! CONFUSION ALERT!
CONGRESS.SYS corrupted... Re-boot Washington D.C.?(Y/N).
CONNECT 110?!? Help! I'm in s l o w  m o t i o n !!
CPU - Random number generator
CPU: C-3PO's mother
CRANK CALL!  CRANK CALL!
CRASH! BOOM! CRACK! POW!  God, I love that wand!
CRIME CONTROL: Fire a warning shot into his HEART!
CRIPPLEWARE: Pay the registration fee, or we'll break your legs!
CROSS*POLICE TAGLINE*DO NOT CROSS*POLICE TAGLINE*DO NOT
CURSOR: What you become when your system crashes.
Calm down. It's only ones and zeros.
Can I go to prison for this?
Canadian DOS prompt: EH?\>
Canadian DOS: "Yer sure, eh?" [y/n]
Cannibalism Rule 6: Make sure you spit out the arm pits!
Cannibals' Rule #10: Joggers are considered to be Fast Food.
Cannot load REALITY.SYS. Invalid parameter /UTOPIA.
Cannot understand Tagline: <A>bort, <R>etry, <L>augh anyway?
Captain! The spell checker canna take much more of this!
Captain, Scotty is smoking the dilithium crystals again!
Captain, please.  Not in front of the Klingons.
Captain, the UARTs won't take this Speed!
Captain, we are being scanned!  ޺۳ݳݳ
Careful, we don't want to learn from this.
Caught in the zipper again????
Caution, initiating CAT scan. Yup, there's one on the desk!
Caution: This stuff is addictive...
Censorship is something ****** **** I do *** like!
Censorship is something   I do  like!
Chain tagline - Stolen 379 times - Add 1 when stolen.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Check for *.bat's in your c:\belfry\ !
Check your hormones at the door. THANKS -The Management
Chicken - the egg's way of making more eggs.
Chocolate - Tastes good and improves your sex life.
Choosy cats prefer Microsoft mice.
Christmas tune:  "Chipmunks roasting on an open fire..."
Ciao!!!
Circular Definition: see Definition
Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular.
Civil engineers do it behind schedule
Civil servants are neither civil nor servile.
Clairvoyant meeting cancelled due to unforeseen events.
Classified tagline. Please enter password: _
Click...click...click...damn, out of taglines!
Click..Click..Click..Damn!  Out of taglines!
Close the curtains.  Love is blind, but NEIGHBORS AIN'T!!!
Colt's single action: The original point and click interface.
Command Not Understood. . . Now erasing Hard Drive
Committees: A group that takes minutes and wastes hours.
Compile
Complaints? Write them here legibly [] <-
Computer Hacker wanted. Must have own axe.
Computer not a virgin. No Himem found!
Computers are OUR business, our ONLY business
Computers can never replace human stupidity.
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
Computers make very fast, very precise mistakes...
Confidence is telling someone how to use his Twit Filter.
Confidence, the feeling you had before you knew the problem.
Confucius say, "If you want pretty nurse, you got to be patient"
Confucius say: "Man who abuse his computer get bad bytes!"
Confucius say: Show off always shown up in showdown.
Confucius says: "Squirrel who runs up woman's leg not find nuts."
Confuse people: start making sense.
Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.
Consult the manual?  Naaaaah, that's too easy.
Contents may settle during shipment.
Contentsoftaglinemaysettleduringshipping.
Control-Alt-Delete thyself
Cooks? what we need are engineers
Copy from another: plagiarism. Copy from many: research.
Copywight 1993 Elmer Fudd.  All wights wesewved
Corect me if I'm wrong, everybody else does.
Corkscrew:  The best thing with which to open a conversation...
Correct me if I'm wrong, everybody else does.
Could I have a drug overdose?
Could a virgin be called a notyeterosexual?
Could be an ever-opening flower.
Count Dracula - your Bloody Mary is ready...
Crash! P)anic
Crescendo! 301.490.4775 410.792.7208 "a musical peak"
Cross a Bull Terrier and a Shih-Tzu and get ... Oh, forget it!
Cut my pizza in six slices, please; I can't eat eight.
DANGER! DANGER!  Computer store ahead...hide wallet.
DEF: Mail Server - a guy carrying a silver dish around...
DEFINITION: Bit - The increment by which programmers slowly go mad.
DEFINITION: Disassembler - An unattended five year old child.
DEFINITION: Disk Drive - A motor for a frisbee.
DEFINITION: Mhz- Acronym for 'Megahurtz', meaning 'a million pains'.
DEVICEHIGH:  Your device driver on drugs.
DIVORCE = system("echo y | erase \__MINE\*.*")
DOOM ][:  Don't trust anything that moves - kill it instead.
DOOM ][:  Where the Safest place is behind a Plasma Rifle.
DOS Slow version...SNAIL.DOS
DOS Tip : Don't use DOS.
DOS never says "EXCELLENT command or filename"...
DOS never says EXCELLENT command or filename...
DOS never says: EXCELLENT COMMAND or FILENAME ...
Da trouble wit computers is, dey got no sense of humor.
Dad only hit me once ... with the Buick.
Dad, do you suppose Santa has a modem?
Daddy, what does 'Formatting drive C' mean ?
Daddy, what does RESET mean?
Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy?
Damn the documentation. Full speed ahead!
Danger, All!  Off-topic messages!  Danger!
Danger. Serious confusion has arisen.
Day
De ideale vakantie duurt een week langer.
De moderatrice van emancipatie.b publiceert maandelijks haar regels.
Deadlines amuse me.
Death is hereditary
Death, when unnecessary, is a tragic thing.
Decrease moderator unemployment: post off-topic.
Deja moo:  knowing you've heard this bull before.
Depth:  Height turned upside down
Desperate diseases require desperate remedies.
Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Dew knot trussed spell checquers to fined awl mist steaks!
Did I just say that?
Did you know that no-one ever reads these things?
Didn't I meet you in some other hallucination??
Difference between a virus & windows? Viruses never fail.
Difference between men & boys is the price of their toys
Dinner not ready:  (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza
Diplomacy is the art of saying Nice doggie! till you can find a rock.
Direct from the Ministry of Silly Walks.
Discoveries are made by not following instructions.
Disk compression. What can possibly go worng
Divers do it better under pressure.
Divorce: System("echo y | erase \wife\*.*" )
Divorce: System("echo y | erase \wife\*.*" );
Do Da
Do HD's sneeze when they catch a virus?
Do I BELIEVE in the Bible?! HELL man, I've SEEN one!!!
Do I drink to excess? Hell, I'll drink to anything!
Do I smoke after sex?  I never looked.
Do NOT try this stunt on your PC!

Greetings from Patrick.

.!. ----> If you cut here, you'll ruin your monitor. <----
--- Terminate 5.00/Pro Registered since 04/97!
 * Origin: SkyNet BBS ! +32-(0)16-580862 (2:292/624.28)
SEEN-BY: 10/1 3 11/331 18/200 34/999 53/558 120/228 128/2 187 140/1 222/2
SEEN-BY: 226/0 236/150 249/303 250/306 261/20 38 100 1381 1404 1406 1410 1418
SEEN-BY: 266/1413 280/1027 320/119 396/45 633/104 260 267 690/682 734 712/848
SEEN-BY: 800/432 2222/700 2320/100 105 200 5030/1256
@PATH: 292/624 100 140/1 261/38 633/260 267