From: John D.Wentzky
To: Ray Fischer
Date: 2007-03-31 03:56:18
Subject: Re: Court keeps pro-liar literature distribution at Michigan school

From: "John D.Wentzky" <johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu>

In news:460e0434$0$14057$742ec2ed{at}news.sonic.net, Ray Fischer
<rfischer{at}sonic.net> typed:
> John D.Wentzky <johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu> wrote:
>> Ray Fischer <rfischer{at}sonic.net> typed:

>>> Quit whining.

>>> Not for speech.

>>> Not for speech.

>>> Not for speech.
>>
>> You are an idiot.
>
> You are a convicted criminal who is now facing another set of serious
> charges who is also a loser who hasn't had a job in over a decade.

And, I say God damn all you crimnals and liars to that. And, I deserve for
all you criminals to be damned.

> I have a family, a well-paying job, money in the bank, and I've never
> even been arrested.

Do you mean aborting in utero humanity pays well?

> Just looking at that much evidence I'd say it's pretty clear who the
> idiot is.

You, and every person who has committed criminal acts against me.

>> Those are all forms of speech
>
> No, dumbshit, NONE of them are speech.

Bullshit, you idiot.
Even your compadres claim it is free speech when they are slapped with a lawsuit.
LOL!
LIAR!
ASSHOLE!
IIDOT!

> They are all methods of transmitting speech and information, but none of
> them is speech.

Sorry, idiotic loser thieving asshole. They are all forms of speech and
none of them are free.