From: Jeff North
To: Patriot Games
Date: 2007-03-30 15:35:36
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent Homosexual Civil U

From: Jeff North <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au>

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:08:40 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
"Patriot Games" <Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com>
<sZ7Ph.2$_43.1{at}trnddc02> wrote:

>| "Jeff North" <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>| > On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:42:39 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
unconscious the fact that his
community wants to
disgusting. Apparently you
that excuse as part of their
don't do it.  Or else.
or Lott, for their
>| > You're the one who claims to know their buybull. You should have no
>| > problem finding the correct chapter and verse.
>|
>| Since when do I owe you anything?
>|
>| It was your claim: "He didn't punish the daughter, or Lott, for their
>| actions."
>|
>| If you want me to respond to your claim you first need to prove it.

Here's the relevant verses. What punishment was given out to either Lott or
his daughters?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=19&version=9

 31And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and
there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

 32Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him,
that we may preserve seed of our father.

 33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn
went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down,
nor when she arose.

 34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the
younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink
wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may
preserve seed of our father.

 35And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the
younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down,
nor when she arose.

 36Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

 37And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same
is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

 38And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi:
the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.

>| If its just your opinion no response by me is needed.

It's not an opinion - it's fact.
jnorthau{at}yourpantsyahoo.com.au  : Remove your pants to reply