From: Jeff North
To: Patriot Games
Date: 2007-03-30 15:26:14
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent Homosexual Civil U

From: Jeff North <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au>

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:45:37 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
"Patriot Games" <Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com>
<RD7Ph.70984$vI1.48653{at}trnddc02> wrote:

>| "Jeff North" <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>| > On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:13:31 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
>| > [snip
unconscious and
depressant if a very
>| > Do  a google on alcohol + impotence. There is only about 1.2million
>| > hits. Not a topic widely discussed LOL
>| > http://www.impotence-guide.com/alcohol-impotence.html
>|
>| Repeating the challenge: PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE while
>| unconscious...

Well I suppose you are going to tell us that it is possible to be
unconscious and get an erection. Your proof is that your virgin daughters
magically became pregnant.
jnorthau{at}yourpantsyahoo.com.au  : Remove your pants to reply