From: Anlatt the Builder
To: Jeff North
Date: 2007-03-31 23:03:52
Subject: Re: ARTIST WANTS PUBLIC TO EAT JESUS FIGURE

From: "Anlatt the Builder" <tirhuan{at}aol.com>

.

Jesus with his

"liberal media" has
He's the "go-
our Catholic

> >| Bill Donohue is an angry, obsessed man who ignores the teachings of
> >| Jesus. You know: love your enemy. Turn the other cheek. Forgive.
> >|
> >| The "oral sex" (eating a piece of chocloate isn't oral sex), the
> >| erection, the racial focus of the "white guy" - they
all come from his
> >| imagination. What goes on in that guy's head, anyway?
>
> Newsflash: Jesus wasn't Anglo-saxon therefore not a 'white guy'. Jesus
> probably looked Arabic i.e. like Yassa Arafat.

And now a follow-up report!

I didn't say anything about Jesus's color or ethnicity whatsoever. I was
talking about Donohue's specificaly racial use of a "white guy"
in the absurd, unconvincing "equivalent scenario" he cooked up:

So what are you talking about?