From: Joseph Meehan
To: CE
Date: 2007-04-01 06:38:32
Subject: Re: Catholic Women: Rocking the Boat

From: "Joseph Meehan" <sligoNoSPAMjoe{at}hotmail.com>

CE wrote:
> On Mar 31, 1:56 pm, "Joseph Meehan" <sligoNoSPAM...{at}hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>>     Illogical argument.  A+B does not equal C
>
> Okay, I'll bite. Why fp you think it was an illogical argument?

    (A) Priest take a vow of obedience when ordained.

    (B) A woman allowing one's self to be ordained would violate that vow.

    Those we agree with. But you also need this one:

    (C) Breaking a vow invalidates the ordination.

    If that were true then we would truly have very few priest.  Priest are
human just like the rest of us.  We all sin.

    For your logic to make sense A, B & C must all be true.

--
Joseph Meehan

 Dia 's Muire duit