From: Dionisio
To: Patriot Games
Date: 2007-04-01 14:40:24
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent Homosexual Civil

From: Dionisio <moc-rr-thgisni{at}5ellimd.com>

Patriot Games wrote:

> The Bible doesn't say why God boy v. girl for Jesus....

Well, that's simple. "For God so loved the World that he gave His only
begotten daughter..." would have been an insult to the faithful.

Can't insult the masses and expect the collection plate to come back full.

> The Holy Spirit is NOT God.
>
> Its like a Shadow of God, that has consciousness.  I'm not sure
"reside"
> would be the correct or most definitive term....

By that criteria, God is not God either; He's not whole without all His
parts after all.

And your present assertion is most amusing. First you take umbrage at the
notion that the
Ghost dwells in Heaven; Proclaiming that It resides on Earth. Now you want folks to
believe that God has a shadow in a place which is noted for its
omnidirectional lighting
scheme???

I'd ask you to inquire of your spiritual leader regarding the location of
the abode of
shadows, but I fear that you would end up consulting yourself.

--
And the Thought of the Moment (TM) is:

And then there was the man who went door to door selling ˘No Soliciting÷ signsÓ

(Brought to you by SigChanger. http://www.phranc.nl)