From: Brian J
To: Unsaved White Trash
Date: 2007-04-01 14:21:20
Subject: Re: Curious, this. Very, very curious...

From: "Brian J" <brianj{at}yahoo.com>

"Unsaved White Trash" <whewnotsaved{at}gmail.com> wrote in
message news:460ff442$0$18870$4c368faf{at}roadrunner.com...

> [...]
and earlier these days. I can

Reminds me of Van Halen's
"Hot

Teacher"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hENut2cMMHQ

out and getting his
used a teacher like

>>> I did an 18 yr old virgin when I was in my late 20's.
>>> Don't know how he never had any he was really cute.
>>> In fact he was so cute I found it mandatory to break him in!
>>
>> I laid a 25 year old female when I was 15. It wasn't that big a deal
>> because this was the hippy days of Fee Love. I'd already had sex with
>> around 60 females by that time.
>
> ahhhhhhh yes, the good ole days when you could whore around without worrying
about HIV. The only problem was keeping my smelly
> beaver clean.
>>
>> --
>> St. Jackanapes of Usenet ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
>> Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
>> John "Melchizedek & Free Gift" Loiodice: SPNAKED!
Wed, 28 Mar 2007

                http://www.usenet.com