From: bob klahn
To: JANIS KRACHT
Date: 2007-04-01 14:08:00
Subject: echo

 Well, when you suggested porting the news group from the net I
 said I couldn't see how it could hurt. Well, perhaps I was
 wrong. I see a lot of msgs in that news group, but very little
 anthing more than arguement bearing little resemblence to Roman
 Catholic thinking. One way or the other.

 I think maybe bringing it here was a mistake. I am now getting
 so many msgs, with so little of interrest, I may have to
 deselect this echo.

 What is your thought on this?

BOB KLAHN bob.klahn{at}sev.org   http://home.toltbbs.com/bobklahn

... Birth rates for unmarried women,1961-2001. Black:down 30.5% White:up 299%.
 * Silver Xpress V4.5/P [Reg]
--- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v3.0pr5a
 * Origin: FidoTel & QWK on the Web! www.fidotel.com (1:275/311)