From: Ron O'Neal
To: sandman
Date: 2007-03-31 19:25:08
Subject: Re: 9/11--OUTSIDE JOB, INSIDE HELP

From: "Ron O'Neal" <roneal{at}wt.net>

"sandman" <sandman{at}hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The comments in italics are from a physicist who is inside the 911 truth
> movement.
>

> Subject: The Z-Factor
>

> The following two articles address a very serious, but unfortunately also
> very 'sensitive', subject that's generally considered taboo in our
culture.
> It's one I've researched it in depth over the years, and it continues to
> bother me no end: Zionist involvement in the 9/11 attacks. These could be
> two of the most powerful pieces I've ever posted...
>
> [NB: Should you decide to forward these articles, please ensure you delete
> my personal information before doing so. Thank you.]
>

> Outside Job, Inside Help
>
> By Karen Balzac
>

> On the morning of 9/11, the New York Times reported that five
> "Middle-Eastern-looking" men were seen across the river from New York
city,
> in suburban New Jersey, dancing and celebrating as they videotaped the
> burning towers.

<snipped>

The ONLY source that I could Google out of this tripe was Ziopedia, an
anti-Semitic web site.  Listed on the site were titles such as:

My Jewish Problem
Why I don't believe in the Holocaust In the olden days, an anti-Semite was
someone who hated Jews; these days it' s someone the Jews hate
There is no such thing as a 'good Jew' Most people don't have much of a
clue what anti-Semitism actually is, but they 'know' how to spot it
The Ethics of Anti-Anti-Semitism
The last taboo
Anti-Semitism is a good thing

There was no link to the New York Times, and the "author" Karen
Balzac could not be found from Google.  I have no problem accepting that
YOU believe this baloney, but it's an insult to expect any readers to buy
into it.

Try selling us the Big Foot legend.  It's easier.

RO