FidoNet Echomail Archive
r_catholic

<<< Previous Index Next >>>

From: Andrealphus
To: Patriot Games
Date: 2007-04-01 18:52:58
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent Homosexual Civil U

From: "Andrealphus" <NOTAREALEMAIL_2{at}FAM.NET>

In News 9cRPh.4887$be2.4840{at}trnddc08,, Patriot Games at
Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com, typed this:

> "Andrealphus" <NOTAREALEMAIL_2{at}FAM.NET> wrote in message
> news:W4cPh.16595$PL.13664{at}newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>> In News 8AbPh.1310$bM1.1213{at}trnddc03,, Patriot Games at
>> Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com, typed this:
>>> "Andrealphus" <NOTAREALEMAIL_2{at}FAM.NET> wrote in message
>>> news:RQaPh.16576$PL.473{at}newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>> In News RD7Ph.70984$vI1.48653{at}trnddc02,, Patriot Games at
>>>> Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com, typed this:
>>>>> "Jeff North" <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au>
wrote in message
>>>>> news:59fp035tnudga80ugq5cijfglni2sa237t{at}4ax.com...
>>>>>> On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:13:31 GMT, in
alt.politics.homosexuality
>>>>>> "Andrealphus" <NOTAREALEMAIL_2{at}FAM.NET>
>>>>>>
<vKXOh.16327$PL.6050{at}newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>>>>>> In News XmWOh.10148$yo3.5580{at}trnddc04,,
Patriot Games at
>>>>>>>> Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com, typed this:
>>>>>> [snip
>>>>>>>>> Prove that getting an erection is
IMPOSSIBLE while unconscious
>>>>>>>>> and you've made your point.  Otherwise
you don't have a point.
>>>>>>>> The fact that alcohol is a central nervous
system depressant
>>>>>>>> if a very well known fact.   Drinking your self into
>>>>>>>> unconciousness is very dangerous because
your nervous system
>>>>>>>> activity can get so low that in several
cases per year it
>>>>>>>> causes respiratory and occastionally
cardiac arrest.    Give
>>>>>>>> it a try, tell us how long you maintained
an erection after
>>>>>>>> losing consciousness.  Hell, tell us how
long you maintain any
>>>>>>>> sort of genital sensation after drinking
yourself unconscious.
>>>>>>>> Ask your local
>>>>>>> physician.
>>>>>> Do  a google on alcohol + impotence. There is only about
>>>>>> 1.2million hits. Not a topic widely discussed LOL
>>>>>> http://www.impotence-guide.com/alcohol-impotence.html
>>>>> Repeating the challenge: PROVE that getting an erection is
>>>>> IMPOSSIBLE while unconscious...
>>>> Nobody made that claim, dimbulb.   The claim is an erection is
>>>> impossible after drinking oneself into unconsciousness.   It's a
>>>> well known medical fact.
>>> Repeating the challenge: PROVE that getting an erection is
>>> IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself into unconsciousness."
>> One need not prove that the sky is blue.  Consult your physician
>> concerning drinking yourself into unconsciousness.
>
> I did.
>
> She said you're probably not as smart as you think you are.

I think you need a new physician.  Possibly one that didn't study medicine from Luke.

--- BBBS/LiI v4.01 Flag
 * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 5030/786
@PATH: 261/38 123/500 379/1 633/267


<<< Previous Index Next >>>