From: Dionisio
To: Attila
Date: 2007-03-31 14:02:56
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent HomosexualCivil

From: Dionisio <moc-rr-thgisni{at}5ellimd.com>

Attila < wrote:

> Dionisio <moc-rr-thgisni{at}5ellimd.com> in alt.abortion:
>>Well, I once ate some leftover spaghetti and ended up having to take Pepto.
While there
>>weren't any words -- per se -- the displeasure of a certain deity was clear,
and made me
>>consider that the Pastafarians might be on to something.
>
> That is about as valid as any other so-called 'proof' I have ever
> seen.

You're welcome.

(Though, what with the incessant cross-posting of twits between a.p.h. and a.a, I'm
surprised you hadn't noted my secular humanist tendencies; Or my off-kilter
-- even when
wearing a kilt -- sense of humor. Ah, well.)

--
And the Thought of the Moment (TM) is:

There has never been enough religion in the world to make everybody love one another.
There has, however, always been just enough to make people hate one another.

(Brought to you by SigChanger. http://www.phranc.nl)