From: Attila
To: duke
Date: 2007-03-30 18:27:30
Subject: Re: Question for duke: Why does god hate amputees? (Re: Contraception:

From: Attila <<prochoice{at}here.now>

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:37:24 -0500, duke <duckgumbo32{at}cox.net> in
alt.abortion with message-id
<l5mq03tp7b34tmllibnrnehge22oi6ges6{at}4ax.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:52:10 -0400, Attila <<prochoice{at}here.now> wrote:
>

>>>James 4:3-4 (New International Version)
>>>3When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong
motives, that
you
>>>may spend what you get on your pleasures.
>
>>I am constantly amazed by the amount of argument involving what a
>>totally unverified source says or does not say.
>
>It'll get easier for you when you start to grow up.

I see you have abandoned any attempt at wrapping your comment in any
sibilance of fact.  You are simply making personal attacks to avoid the
issue of your supporting what you say.

And all that discussion over an unverified document sill amuses me.

--
Pro-Choice is Pro-Freedom