From: Patriot Games
To: Jeff North
Date: 2007-03-30 18:11:40
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent Homosexual Civil U

From: "Patriot Games" <Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com>

wrote in message
alt.politics.homosexuality
daughters actions and Lotss'
destroyed 2 cities but couldn't
>>stop 2
didn't condon it.
fully innocent children?
children to be alive so
>>that
>>fables.
>>| You claimed: "God preferred the children to be alive so that could be
>>dashed
>>| against the rocks."
>>| If you want me to respond to your claim you must FIRST reference it.
>>| If its just your personal opinion no response from me is necessary.
>>| I don't know.  I said: "How would I know?"
>>| Death is a beginning, not an end.  If you focus on God taking a life
>>you're
>>| not focusing on God giving an eternal life in Heaven, or Hell as the
>>case
>>| may be.
>>| Perhaps the prospect of YOUR eternal life being an eternal Hell is why
>>you
>>| focus on this infinitesimally short material life?
> gawd greated 'the great flood' because he was pissed off at his own
> creations so he thought he'd teach them a lesson and start all over
> again. But your all knowing, all powerful gawd started over with
> flawed stock i.e. Noah et al. If your gawd had any intelligence he
> should've wiped out the whole planet and started from scratch. Or
> maybe he was just too lazy to do so.

Or He could've just waited for the next Big Bang and reset everything.

Since He didn't wait for the next Big Bang and reset everything I suspect
He thought this iteration of the Universe with its quirky humans was worth
another chance...