From: Attila
To: Dionisio
Date: 2007-03-31 18:08:00
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent HomosexualCivil Un

From: Attila <<prochoice{at}here.now>

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 14:02:57 -0400, Dionisio
<moc-rr-thgisni{at}5ellimd.com> in alt.abortion with message-id
<460ea24f$0$16653$4c368faf{at}roadrunner.com> wrote:

>Attila < wrote:
>
>> Dionisio <moc-rr-thgisni{at}5ellimd.com> in alt.abortion:
>>>Well, I once ate some leftover spaghetti and ended up having to
take Pepto.
While there
>>>weren't any words -- per se -- the displeasure of a certain
deity was clear,
and made me
>>>consider that the Pastafarians might be on to something.
>>
>> That is about as valid as any other so-called 'proof' I have ever
>> seen.
>
>You're welcome.
>
>(Though, what with the incessant cross-posting of twits between a.p.h. and
a.a, I'm
>surprised you hadn't noted my secular humanist tendencies; Or my off-kilter --
even when
>wearing a kilt -- sense of humor. Ah, well.)

I have no choice but to treat each comment as serious.  I have no idea how
the mind of a cultist works, other than to expect literally anything from
them.  Any change to their mind set is inconceivable, so anything said to
preserve and protect their viewpoint is not simply condoned but demanded.
No matter how it looks or what is said.

The silliest things are presented as being deadly serious.

--
Pro-Choice is Pro-Freedom