From: Olrik
To: Codebreaker{at}bigsecret.com
Date: 2007-03-31 21:39:18
Subject: Re: It Is Called The Whites House For A Good Reason

From: "Olrik" <olrik666{at}gmail.com>

On Mar 31, 8:58 am, "Codebrea...{at}bigsecret.com"
<Codebrea...{at}bigsecret.com> wrote:
> On Mar 30, 2:05 am, "Olrik" <olrik...{at}gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 29, 1:29 pm, "Codebrea...{at}bigsecret.com"
>
> > <Codebrea...{at}bigsecret.com> wrote:
> > > It is called the Whites House and Blacks House for reason.
> > > There is no room therein for Obama Black Demon-Crap.
> > > Read my lips. There is no room for Obama.
> > > Down with the Demon-Craps, they have indeed befriended
> > > Homosexuals, gays , Lesbians, abortion, Feminists, Family destroyers,
> > > Evolution and have rejected
> > > the Glorious SCIENCE
>
> > Your problem is that you're an ignorant, hypocritical pseudo-xian
> > without a shred of decency and dignity (meaning that your behavior
> > contradicts the essence of the "book" you allegedly
believe in...)

> Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahhhahaahha LOL
> What do you know about my book? Nothing.

I know enough about your "book" to tell you that you can
interpret it any way you like. Most honest christians push the
"good" stuff (you know, the other cheek, love thy neighbor, etc.)
while you mostly use it to hate everybody not like you.

> This is not the ORIGIN OF THE ENDANGERED SPECIES BY DARWIN
> the only book you can comprehend

"ENDANGERED"? Are you joking?

> > I'd like to think that there was a "pill" for you, but short of a
> > brain transplant, you're toast.
>
> Pill for you????? Don't you rely on Evolution to get better, to
> improve?
> And you still think evolution HAPPENED?
> I pity you

I know you don't have a sense of humour (most fundies don't), but I'll take
your comment as a joke.

Olrik