From: Olrik
To: Codebreaker{at}bigsecret.com
Date: 2007-03-31 21:22:34
Subject: Re: It Is Called The Whites House For A Good Reason

From: "Olrik" <olrik666{at}gmail.com>

On Mar 31, 8:52 am, "Codebrea...{at}bigsecret.com"
<Codebrea...{at}bigsecret.com> wrote:
> On Mar 30, 3:38 am, "What Me Worry?" <__{at}____.___> wrote:
>

> > <Codebrea...{at}bigsecret.com> wrote in message

> > > It is called the Whites House and Blacks House for reason.
> > > There is no room therein for Obama Black Demon-Crap.
> > > Read my lips. There is no room for Obama.
> > > Down with the Demon-Craps, they have indeed befriended
> > > Homosexuals, gays , Lesbians, abortion, Feminists, Family destroyers,
> > > Evolution and have rejected
> > > the Glorious SCIENCE
>
> > Despite Bush and Neocons "hard work" attempting to
destroy the Bill of
> > Rights; you are still entitled to express your opinion in this wonderful
> > country, where people of all races and religions coexist peacefully.  As
> > bigoted as you are, no wonder you're angry.
>
> > I see that you're posting from a public library. Are you homeless?
>
>  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LOL
> It is funny how the mindless system of Capitalism and Individualism
> have destroyed the sense of common good in Americans.

Funny, that. Americans define themselves in part with their enthusiasm and
support for both capitalism and individualism. You must be a non- american
communist. Where were you born, cb?

> If posting from a public Library means Homelessness then all the
> Librarians
> are homeless...

No. I'm pretty sure a lot of librarians can afford the internet for their homes.

> and all the Fultons County residents are homeless.

See above.

> It is sad

Yes, indeed. You can't even afford an internet café session... sad...

Olrik