From: Winston_TastesGood
To: All
Date: 2007-03-31 21:08:04
Subject: Re: Now we turn our attention to the exportation of the poisonous weed

From: Winston_TastesGood{at}yahoo.com

On Mar 31, 10:53 pm, " UltraMan " <u...{at}man.jp> wrote:
> Robert wrote:
> > On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 19:32:53 -0500, "prsmith"
> > <prsmithxxx{at}houston.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >> Yep, we've just about got the devil weed under control at home - now
> >> it's time to stop shipping our toxic, mutagenic and carcinogenic
> >> poisons to third world countries.  It's not who wrote the following
> >> opinion piece or where it was published.  It's the fact that it's at
> >> last being openly debated in public.  The time has come. . .
>
> >> **********************************
> >> U.S. Tobasco Must Be Stopped
> >> By Chris Donnelly
> >> Issue date: 3/30/07 Section: Commentary
> >> Who do we have to blame for this now worldwide epidemic?
> >> The American public has remained silent for far too long on this
> >> topic, and it is time for all of us to start making some more.
>
> >> The tobasco industry must be stopped. These handful of companies
> >> according to the FOOL, cause 4.6 million deaths worldwide in one
> >> year. In order to better put this into perspective, a coalition led
> >> by the Genocide Intervention Network estimates that 400,000 people
> >> died in the Darfur genocide. The Tobasco Industry has wrought the
> >> equivalent to over 11 Darfur genocides in one year.

> >> **********************************
>
> > Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
> > With the cross of Jesus going on before.
> > Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
> > Forward into battle see His banners go!
>
> > Refrain
>
> > Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
> > With the cross of Jesus going on before.
>
> And who ever said Christianity wasn't "peaceful" ...
>

>  At the sign of triumph Satan's host doth flee;
>  On then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
>  Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
>  Brothers lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.

 What a fool believe's, he see's....
The text change you made .
Be Proud...Then foolishly post it to the religious groups. As an Aioe.org
insider those religious folks may send appropriate complaints.

Just 2 hoops can't be wrong.
THE FISHERMAN

Here you are

From: " UltraMan " <u...{at}man.jp>
Newsgroups: at.test
Subject: 00000000000000000000000000
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:11:39 -0600
By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3028 X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original

This revelation has been brought to you by

Winston Tastes Good !

Like a cigarette should !