From: Syd
To: stumper
Date: 2007-03-30 09:47:22
Subject: Re: a society of Christian faiths

From: "Syd" <pdwright42{at}yahoo.com>

<stum...{at}newvessel.com> wrote:
> [...]
25 Mar 2007 10:07:55 -0400, stumper
<stum...{at}newvessel.com> in

alt.abortion with message-id

Fischer wrote:

stumper  <stum...{at}newvessel.com> wrote:

God does not have to have any physical characteristics.

That's probably what it means when they say "God is a
spirit."
am always entertained when people make assertions about
the nature

of a supposedly infinite being that they've never seen.
is everything there ever was, is, and will be.
god is anything.
such God exist?
even meaningful to ask

whether such God exists or not?
always meaningful to ask if anything exists.
definition
shift first to understand.
to believe..
this week is this:
that God exists,
you does not exist.
understood by them does not exist.
about what God is.
exists or not.
> >> Do memes even exist?
>
> >> --
> >> ~Stumper
>
> > Do you have a clue what your talking about?
>
> > PDW
>
> Guess.

Ok. No, you don't.

PDW