From: The Chief Instigator
To: John D.Wentzky
Date: 2007-03-30 09:34:38
Subject: Re: Court keeps pro-liar literature distribution at Michigan school

From: The Chief Instigator <patrick{at}eris.io.com>

"John D.Wentzky" <johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu> writes:

>In news:szkd52qeu1e.fsf{at}eris.io.com,
>The Chief Instigator <patrick{at}eris.io.com> typed:
>> "John D.Wentzky" <johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu> writes:

>>> In news:9cpo03977k467tcnr2n0dkqhai438p7d53{at}4ax.com,
>>> Douglas Berry <penguin_boy{at}mindOBVIOUSspring.com> typed:
stoppeth one in

in violation of

>>> Who cares about your illegal ideas that go against Freedom of SPeech?

>> It's just a coincidence that the courts have upheld policies you're
>> ranting about.

>>> You, but not many others.

>> Definitely not the billions of others in your defective head.

>Oh. So you are admitting that billions are being stolen from.

Thanks for continuing to confirm that you can't understand what you read.

>>> Charging for speech automatically makes that speech disqualified
>>> from being considered free speech.

>> Cite?

>What school for idiots did you attend?

Cite, or be regarded as a liar.

>>> You know I am right.
>>> Why are you resisiting?

>> It takes very little to conclude that you are right on your way to
>> spending the rest of your life in a state-operated funny farm...if
>> you're lucky.

>Lucky?
>You resorting to luck again?

You obviously have no need for it.

>>> There is no right to charge for speech in the Constitution.

>> There's no right for you to be insane in it, either.

>Is that why you, as an insane person, think you have no rights?

I'll be sure and pass this on to the Solicitor, as well.

--
   Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick{at}io.com)  Houston, Texas
    chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php  (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros) AA#2273