From: Andrealphus
To: Patriot Games
Date: 2007-03-30 17:58:10
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent Homosexual Civil U

From: "Andrealphus" <NOTAREALEMAIL_2{at}FAM.NET>

In News MDbPh.1327$bM1.836{at}trnddc03,, Patriot Games at
Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com, typed this:

> [...]
USyNh.3224$xE.812{at}trnddc08,, Patriot Games at

> [...]
DYdNh.2989$un.2924{at}trnddc03,, Patriot Games at

> [...]
fDXMh.1420$xE.902{at}trnddc08,, Patriot Games at

North" <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> [...]
Mar 2007 14:30:36 GMT, in

alt.politics.homosexuality "Patriot Games"

<Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com> <gwRMh.30$un.29{at}trnddc03>

"Jeff North" <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:19:43 GMT, in

alt.politics.homosexuality "Patriot Games"

<Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com>

<3NzMh.15862$1a6.959{at}trnddc08> wrote:

"Dionisio" <moc-rr-thgisni{at}5ellimd.com> wrote in

message

Patriot Games wrote:

"Jeff North" <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Gawd also condones child sex - Lott and his

daughters.

Lott condoned, not God.

I can hear the attorneys now... "Objection, Your

Honor! It is a matter of record that Lot was

intoxicated, and not of sound mind, nor in his

right mind at the time. Further, his condition --

again a matter of record -- was caused by the

juvenile delinquents (erm, daughters) in

question, whom deliberately and willfully took

gross advantage of his emotional despondency

(not to mention his person) for their own

hedonistic purposes! Lot is the victim of this

crime, not the perpetrator!" Apparently, His

Honor, agreed, for Lot did not die as a result

of engaging in incest; As mandated in Leviticus.

Show where Lott committed incest....

Go ask your preacher to finish the story of S&G for

You can't show where Lott committed incest....

Hahahahhaha!!!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=19&vers
ion=9
firstborn said unto the younger, Our father
and there is not a man in the earth to come in
after the manner of all the earth:
let us make our father drink wine, and we will
him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
made their father drink wine that night: and
firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he
not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn
the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with
let us make him drink wine this night also;
thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve
our father. 35And they made their father drink
night also: and the younger arose, and lay
and he perceived not when she lay down, nor
arose. 36Thus were both the daughters of Lot
by their father. 37And the first born bare
called his name Moab: the same is the
the Moabites unto this day. 38And the
she also bare a son, and called his name
the same is the father of the children of
he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she

arose...." He was raped.  While unconscious.
story for a moment...  There he was,
unconscious, or at most
yet this guy, at least middle age and
given that the average lifespan was 45 or
achieve and maintain an errection long
daughters to rape him.
is so cockamamie that it's laughable.
something more than a fairytale.
flaws in the tale is
made up, or based
something that may have
actually failed to
conclusive proof....
>>> There aren't "logical" flaws in the story.
>> They are most certainly logical flaws in the story.
>
> But they are invisible, since you can't find them....

I've already found them.  Perhaps the bible blindness is yourse.

> Or maybe they are special secrets that only you know, since you can't
> provide them.

Nope, anyone with the prerequisite intelligence level and a willingness to
use it to think can spot them.  They are quite glaring.

he was, drunk on
yet this guy,
the average
maintain an errection
something other than
unconscious and
>>> True, and irrelevant.
>> True, and very relevant, unless you think that some other system
>> other than your central nervous system is responsible for attaining
>> an erection.
>
> PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
> into unconsciousness."

Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant.   The more alcohol you
consume, the slower your central nervous system responds.   In a state of
drunkeness, one starts to loose reaction time, fine motor skills, the
ability to articulate words, the drunker one gets, the more pronounced the
symptoms.    People who have been observed that have drank themselves into
unconsciouness do not roll, or move their limbs until their blood alcohol
levels have diminished.  Unconsciousness is most often associated with a
slowing of the heart rate, and labored respiration.  Or in other words,
they have no motor control at all.    Severe cases of alcohol poisoning can
result in respiratory or cardiac arrest.

Now numbnuts, if they can't move their arms or legs, if the body is working
to keep the heart and lungs operating, do you think that it's going to take
time out to maintain an erection?   Please.  This is common knowledge.

>>> True, and irrelevant.
>> True and quite relevant.
>
> PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
> into unconsciousness."

Already done.

>>> I choose not to abuse myself in that way.
>> Regardless of whether or not you choose it, you can't do it.
>
> PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
> into unconsciousness."

Already done

>>> Your challenge was: Prove that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE
>>> while unconscious
>> No fool, I've stated time and time again that the challenge was
>> drinking yourself into unconsciousness and maintaining an erection,
>> particularly an erection to ejaculation.    You keep trying to say
>> just unconsciousness, but that is not what I've said.  The proof is
>> apparent, there is no challenge.
>
> PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
> into unconsciousness."

Already done.

>> The logical flaw stands.
>
> I think part of the problem is that you didn't continue in school long
> enough.

Far longer than a bible fed idiot like you.

> It would NOT be a "logical flaw."

You don't even know what a logical flaw is, do you?