From: Ray Fischer
To: John D.Wentzky
Date: 2007-03-30 17:25:28
Subject: Re: Court keeps pro-life literature distribution at Michigan school

From: rfischer{at}sonic.net (Ray Fischer)

John D.Wentzky <johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu> wrote:
>In news:54po03pq40tr88edg1ssvcm6bq3aflmcqn{at}4ax.com,
>Douglas Berry <penguin_boy{at}mindOBVIOUSspring.com> typed:
>> On  Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:58:20 -0400 there was an Ancient "John
>> D.Wentzky" <johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu> who stoppeth one in
>> alt.atheism
>>
>>> I never killed anyone, you liar.
>>
>> Because a heroic police officer hauled your drunken ass off the road
>> before you killed an innocent person that night.
>
>All lies.

Nope.

>I didn't kill an innocent person that night.

Nobody said you did, idiot.

>And, the COP who mugged me from behind and the cops who beat me are no
>heroes.

That's what you get for resisting arrest while drubk, idiot.

>They all committed crimes against me.

Ya know, moron, you're doing this to yourself.  You deserve what you get so
long as you refuse to learn from your mistakes.  Some people just need to
hit bottom before they can put their lives together.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer{at}sonic.net