From: Patriot Games
To: Andrealphus
Date: 2007-03-30 17:18:36
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent Homosexual Civil U

From: "Patriot Games" <Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com>

> [...]
DYdNh.2989$un.2924{at}trnddc03,, Patriot Games at

> [...]
fDXMh.1420$xE.902{at}trnddc08,, Patriot Games at

North" <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> [...]
2007 14:30:36 GMT, in

alt.politics.homosexuality "Patriot Games"

<Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com> <gwRMh.30$un.29{at}trnddc03>

> [...]
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:19:43 GMT, in

alt.politics.homosexuality "Patriot Games"

<Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com>

<3NzMh.15862$1a6.959{at}trnddc08> wrote:

"Dionisio" <moc-rr-thgisni{at}5ellimd.com> wrote in

message

Patriot Games wrote:

"Jeff North" <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Gawd also condones child sex - Lott and his

daughters.

Lott condoned, not God.

I can hear the attorneys now... "Objection, Your

Honor! It is a matter of record that Lot was

intoxicated, and not of sound mind, nor in his

right mind at the time. Further, his condition --

again a matter of record -- was caused by the

juvenile delinquents (erm, daughters) in question,

whom deliberately and willfully took gross

advantage of his emotional despondency (not to

mention his person) for their own hedonistic

purposes! Lot is the victim of this crime, not the

perpetrator!" Apparently, His Honor, agreed, for

Lot did not die as a result of engaging in incest;

As mandated in Leviticus.

Show where Lott committed incest....
ask your preacher to finish the story of S&G for
can't show where Lott committed incest....

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=19&versi
on=9
firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is
is not a man in the earth to come in unto
manner of all the earth:
make our father drink wine, and we will
that we may preserve seed of our father.
made their father drink wine that night: and
went in, and lay with her father; and he
when she lay down, nor when she arose.
to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn
younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my
make him drink wine this night also; and
and lie with him, that we may preserve seed
35And they made their father drink wine
also: and the younger arose, and lay with
perceived not when she lay down, nor when
36Thus were both the daughters of Lot with
father. 37And the first born bare a son,
name Moab: the same is the father of the
this day. 38And the younger, she also bare
called his name Benammi: the same is the
children of Ammon unto this day.
perceived not when she lay down, nor when she
was raped.  While unconscious.
for a moment...  There he was, drunk
unconscious, or at most semi-conscious, yet
middle age and probably older given
lifespan was 45 or 50, was able to
an errection long enough for his
cockamamie that it's laughable.
something more than a fairytale.
in the tale is
made up, or based
that may have
conclusive proof....
>>> They are just the move obvious logical flaws.
>> There aren't "logical" flaws in the story.
> They are most certainly logical flaws in the story.

But they are invisible, since you can't find them....

Or maybe they are special secrets that only you know, since you can't provide them.

was, drunk on his
guy, at least
lifespan was
>>> The fact that alcohol is a central nervous system depressant if a
>>> very well known fact.
>> True, and irrelevant.
> True, and very relevant, unless you think that some other system other
> than your central nervous system is responsible for attaining an erection.

PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
into unconsciousness."

>>> Drinking your self into unconciousness is very dangerous because your
>>> nervous system activity can get so low that in several cases per
>>> year it causes respiratory and occastionally cardiac arrest.
>> True, and irrelevant.
> True and quite relevant.

PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
into unconsciousness."

>>> Give it a try, tell us how long you maintained an erection after
>>> losing consciousness.
>> I choose not to abuse myself in that way.
> Regardless of whether or not you choose it, you can't do it.

PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
into unconsciousness."

>>> Hell, tell us how long you maintain any sort of genital sensation
>>> after drinking yourself unconscious.  Ask your local physician.
>> Your challenge was: Prove that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE while
>> unconscious
> No fool, I've stated time and time again that the challenge was drinking
> yourself into unconsciousness and maintaining an erection, particularly an
> erection to ejaculation.    You keep trying to say just unconsciousness,
> but that is not what I've said.  The proof is apparent, there is no
> challenge.

PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
into unconsciousness."

> The logical flaw stands.

I think part of the problem is that you didn't continue in school long enough.

It would NOT be a "logical flaw."

It would be an ERROR.  An inaccuracy.

But you can't prove it.