From: Patriot Games
To: Attila
Date: 2007-03-30 17:11:50
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent Homosexual Civil U

From: "Patriot Games" <Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com>

"Attila" <<prochoice{at}here.now> wrote in message
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:42:03 GMT, "Patriot Games"
> <Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com> in alt.abortion with message-id
> <vA7Ph.70982$vI1.30601{at}trnddc02> wrote:
>>"Attila" <<prochoice{at}here.now> wrote in message
>>> On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:37:49 GMT, "Patriot Games"
>>> <Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com> in alt.abortion with message-id
I want, I can make any
are expected to prove
about you and the
information.  Is
Word, God told YOU
that particular
>>> Assuming facts not in evidence.
>>They say the first step in any treatment is admitting that you have a
>>problem...
>>> Unlikely since I would refuse to hear anything said prior to proof of
>>> the existence of a god being presented.
>>> Can you present such proof, since you just asserted a god exists?
>>I can do (or not do) anything I want, with no need whatsoever of your
>>permission or acceptance.
> Correct.  However, those who make statements asserting something and
> then cannot or will not support those statements quickly gain a
> certain reputation, the nature of which is obvious.

And you think I care about that?

> If you wish to be
> known as someone whose word cannot be trusted I have no problem with
> it.

I care what you have problems with?

dicks because God
>>> Why?  I have asserted nothing.
>>I've proven to myself, for myself, everything I need to know for myself.
> Fine.  But that is not sufficient reason for anyone else to believe
> anything you say.

I don't care what you believe in.

>>Feel free to do the same for yourself.
>>> You are evading the point again.
>>> Why am I not surprised?
>>Why are you wasting my time, again?
> Why not?  You waste time making statements you cannot or will not
> support, thereby showing you cannot be believed.

Perhaps you should avoid reading statements that you don't or won't believe...

Just a hint.

with suspicion.
pointing out the facts.
which is worth less than
assertions and then cannot
stuff up as you go
>>> Yes, it does.
>>I owe you nothing.  I have never owed you anything.  I will never owe you
>>anything.
> True.  My comments are to the burden you assume whenever you make an
> assertion.

No such burden exists, therefore I cannot assume such a burden.

> Proof of that assertion establishes the validity of your
> comments.

I already know my comments are valid to me.  Your opinion of them is
entirely worthless to me.

> Failure to prove your assertions, either by evasion,
> refusal, or denial established something entirely different.

I care?

> No matter what is established the result is always clear.  As it is in
> this case.

I care?

>>Whatever you owe yourself is your problem, not mine.
>>> Not if I did not make the assertion, as you did.
>>I owe you nothing.  I have never owed you anything.  I will never owe you
>>anything.
> See above.
>>Whatever you owe yourself is your problem, not mine.
God is happier with you.
assertion and the above scenario
nothing.  No such burden of
you make assertions
leads to any reader
you refuse to support
stop sucking dicks
whatsoever.  Its all
>>> Again, evasion.  As expected.
>>I owe you nothing.  I have never owed you anything.  I will never owe you
>>anything.
> See above.
>>Whatever you owe yourself is your problem, not mine.
>>So far as I can tell the only issue here is your desire to subvert my free
>>speech rights.
> You are free to say anything you like.  Just as others are free to
> decide whether your statements are true or not.

You just now figuring that out?

>>Are you what they call an "Internet Bully?"
> Not at all.  I have never tried to limit your comments - I have only
> asked you to support them.

Right.

So by now you know that you'll get nothing from me?

And by now you know that I will continue to say anything I want?

And there is NOTHING you can do about it, right?