From: John D.Wentzky
To: The Chief Instigator
Date: 2007-03-30 12:58:54
Subject: Re: Court keeps pro-life literature distribution at Michigan school

From: "John D.Wentzky" <johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu>

In news:szk7isybwga.fsf{at}eris.io.com, The Chief Instigator
<patrick{at}eris.io.com> typed:

<penguin_boy{at}mindOBVIOUSspring.com> writes:

> [...]
was an Ancient "John
<johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu> who stoppeth one in

to make it to court.

after hearing
on the stand, I'd

time of the trial.

ignorant offended youngster
someone who broke no law and

resist arrest.

you read, you

>>> The APD and ACSD seem to disagree with you.
>
>> No, they don't.
>> It is only one idiot cop named Giovanni and a Negro judge who have
>> disagreed with me.
>
> ...and thanks to your rampage, the rest of the APD and ACSD, as well.

Nah.
The only people who filed false charges against me are Giovanni and a negro judge.
Why are you trying to act as if the entire APD and ACSD are allied against me?
See how you are pissing them off at you now? Why are you trying to stain them?
YOu are a threat to the people of Anderson County , SC.

> (That's before you get to the state judiciary system.)

What state judiciary?
All charges brought against me are by Giovanni and an 'african-american' judge.
Giovanni probably wasn't born in Anderson. Your allegiance with outsiders
and racists is evident.

>> The rest of the APD and ACSD are not even listed on the false
>> warrrants.
>
> They'll stand up against those who attack them, as you have already
> confessed to doing.

I never attacked the APD or the ACSD, you idiot. I defended myself against
one person named Giovanni who threatened force with a weapon upon me and
who attacked me from behind me. Why are you such an idiot as to think that
the entire APD and ACSD would stand trial for one idiot who attacked me
without provaction in public? They have no reason to take the fall for the
criminal Giovanni. They are going to protect their own reputations and let
the little idiot criminal Giovanni fall.

>> Why they would want to risk their reputations for an outsider named
>> Giovanni who attacked me in public and a Negro judge who produced
>> false warrants against me would be enough reason to order a complete
>> investigation into their personal and 'professional' habits.
>
> Fortunately, the complete investigation will concern *your* "habits"
> once you freak out in the courtroom.

What habits?
What freaking out?
I have an attorney and he knows I am not going ot forfeit any of my
Constitutional rights whatsoever.
My attorney has alreay entered a not guilty verdict. And, FYI, my
attorney's  nickname in high school was "King". LOL!
You idiots are trashed.
You are traitors to the Kingdom.

I know the judge who really matters in Anderson. We all went to high school
together, and we don't appreciate lying, anti-liberty, outsider scumabgs
thinking they can tell us what to do or how to live.

>>> What about video?
>
>> The video doesn't show me resisting arrest at any time.
>
> The court will determine that, not you.  Have fun.

Guess what, PLH.
Anything you may have submitted or submit is going to be automatically
thrown out of court.
Anything and everything you submit can be considered irrelevant, unless it
is testimony by me which shows my innocence.