From: The Chief Instigator
To: John D.Wentzky
Date: 2007-03-30 12:10:24
Subject: Re: Court keeps pro-life literature distribution at Michigan school

From: The Chief Instigator <patrick{at}eris.io.com>

<penguin_boy{at}mindOBVIOUSspring.com> writes:

> [...]
there was an Ancient "John
<johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu> who stoppeth one in

it to make it to court.

Honestly, after hearing
you on the stand, I'd

time of the trial.

ignorant offended youngster
someone who broke no law and

didn't resist arrest.

what you read, you

>>> No, they don't.
>>> It is only one idiot cop named Giovanni and a Negro judge who have
>>> disagreed with me.

>> ...and thanks to your rampage, the rest of the APD and ACSD, as well.

>Nah.
>The only people who filed false charges against me are Giovanni and a negro
>judge.

...which has nothing to do with your fantasy.

>Why are you trying to act as if the entire APD and ACSD are allied against
>me?

They're not exactly coming to your defense, you know.

>See how you are pissing them off at you now?
>Why are you trying to stain them?
>YOu are a threat to the people of Anderson County , SC.

You're the one who lives there and is facing two counts of assault of a
police officer, and one count for DUI.  I've been in your county once - and
that was 37 years ago.  Spot the difference.

>> (That's before you get to the state judiciary system.)

>What state judiciary?

The one that is indicting you, and will try you, of course.

>All charges brought against me are by Giovanni and an 'african-american'
>judge.
>Giovanni probably wasn't born in Anderson.

That is irrelevant.  You don't have to be born in the town you serve as a
police officer.

>Your allegiance with outsiders and racists is evident.

Am I supposed to care about your insanity?

>>> The rest of the APD and ACSD are not even listed on the false
>>> warrrants.

>> They'll stand up against those who attack them, as you have already
>> confessed to doing.

>I never attacked the APD or the ACSD, you idiot.
>I defended myself against one person named Giovanni who threatened force
>with a weapon upon me and who attacked me from behind me.

...and since he's a police officer, you've confessed to that.

>Why are you such an idiot as to think that the entire APD and ACSD would
>stand trial for one idiot who attacked me without provaction in public?

They wouldn't, idiot.  YOU are going to trial.

>They have no reason to take the fall for the criminal Giovanni.
>They are going to protect their own reputations and let the little idiot
>criminal Giovanni fall.

You're a foaming at the mouth kook.

>>> Why they would want to risk their reputations for an outsider named
>>> Giovanni who attacked me in public and a Negro judge who produced
>>> false warrants against me would be enough reason to order a complete
>>> investigation into their personal and 'professional' habits.

>> Fortunately, the complete investigation will concern *your*
"habits"
>> once you freak out in the courtroom.

>What habits?
>What freaking out?

You're not even close to impersonating sanity.

>I have an attorney and he knows I am not going ot forfeit any of my
>Constitutional rights whatsoever.
>My attorney has alreay entered a not guilty verdict.
>And, FYI, my attorney's  nickname in high school was "King".
>LOL!
>You idiots are trashed.
>You are traitors to the Kingdom.

Be sure and let him know that once you're serving your latest sentence.

>I know the judge who really matters in Anderson.
>We all went to high school together, and we don't appreciate lying,
>anti-liberty, outsider scumabgs thinking they can tell us what to do or how
>to live.

Keep wrapping that noose around your neck.

other than the

>>> The video doesn't show me resisting arrest at any time.

>> The court will determine that, not you.  Have fun.

>Guess what, PLH.
>Anything you may have submitted or submit is going to be automatically
>thrown out of court.

You don't decide that, crackhead.

>Anything and everything you submit can be considered irrelevant, unless it
>is testimony by me which shows my innocence.

Better pack your bags, as you're pretty likely going to be away from home
for quite some time.

--
   Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick{at}io.com)  Houston, Texas
    chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php  (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros) AA#2273