From: John D.Wentzky
To: Paul Duca
Date: 2007-03-31 09:08:48
Subject: Re: Court keeps pro-life literature distribution at Michiganschool

From: "John D.Wentzky" <johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu>

In news:C233D363.1110C%p.duca{at}comcast.net, Paul Duca
> in article sqoPh.23690$_a1.19574{at}bignews7.bellsouth.net, John
> D.Wentzky at johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu wrote on 3/31/07 3:50 AM:
>
>> In news:C2333003.10DA0%p.duca{at}comcast.net,
>> Paul Duca <p.duca{at}comcast.net> typed:
>>> in article Iq7Ph.22808$_a1.11675{at}bignews7.bellsouth.net, John
>>> D.Wentzky at johndwentzky{at}alumni.furman.edu wrote on 3/30/07 8:30
>>> AM:

Ancient "John
who stoppeth one in

>>> Oh...is that why you are a cripple who can't hold a job?
>>>

>>> Paul
>>>

>>> And how come you don't hate cops for doing that to you,
>>
>> I hate anyone who does wrong to me.
>>

>>> as fiercely as you do women,
>>
>> Who said I hate women?
>> Not being pro-choice does not mean that a person hates women.
>

>        You just have no respect for them outside the delivery room.

do what?
seems to me you have no respect for them unless they are in an abortion
clinic or a porno.

>>> for your claim that one of them committed
>>> perjury against you?
>>
>> Who, when?
>>

>        One of your many rants claimed you lost your job at Duke Power
> due to the lies of a female employee...

the female employee was sent to contest my claim for UC, where she lied,
and the piece of shit state hearing officer would not even do his job. I
hate their bullshit lies, idiocy, negligence and collusion. The entire
society sucks, imo because of the pro-choice liars and criminals.