From: Jong Kim
To: All
Date: 2007-04-01 08:56:18
Subject: Re: Reciprocal Altruism

From: "Jong Kim" <rhl71{at}hotmail.com>

"mg" <mgkelson{at}yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Was Religion a Kinship Surrogate?
> Ferren MacIntyre
> Environmental Change Institute, National University of Ireland,
> Galway, Ireland
> The origin of reciprocal altruism remains puzzling.

Matthew 12:46-50, 1534 William Tyndale translation:

While he yet talked to the people, behold his mother and his brethren stood
without, desiring to speak with him. Then one said unto him: behold thy
mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. He
answered and said to him that told him: Who is my mother? or who are my
brethren? And he stretched forth his hand over his disciples and said:
behold my mother and my brethren. For whosoever doth my father's will which
is in heaven, the same is my brother, sister and mother.

Jesus of Nazareth:

Ye have heard how it is said: thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine
enemy. But I say unto you, love your enemies. Bless them that curse you. Do
good to them that hate you. Pray for them which do you wrong and persecute
you, that ye may be the children of your father that is in heaven: for he
maketh his sun to arise on the evil, and on the good, and sendeth his rain
on the just and unjust. For if ye love them, which love you: what reward
shall ye have? Do not the publicans even so? And if ye be friendly to your
brethren only: what singular thing do ye? Do not the publicans likewise? Ye
shall therefore be perfect, even as your father which is in heaven, is
perfect.

(Matthew 5:43-48, 1534 William Tyndale translation)

> In a multiracial, multicredal world, racism and
> religion no longer usefully enlarge the community."
> http://jaar.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/72/3/653

Journal of Discourses, Vol.14, Pg.83, Brigham Young, April 9, 1871:

In all nations, or at least in all civilized nations, there are
distinctions among the people created by rank, titles, and property.  How
does God look upon these distinctions?  How do Truth, Justice, and Mercy
look upon them? They are all alike in their eyes.  The king upon the throne
and the beggar in the street are the same before the Heavens--the same in
the eyes of Truth, Justice, Love, and Mercy.  Find a true philosopher and
he will look at the children of men as they are.  I do not care whether he
says so or not, he regards the poorest of the poor as human beings--men and
women, and the kings and great ones, no matter how they are clothed, if
they wear crowns, diadems, and diamonds, and ride in gilded coaches, are
but human beings.

7 And all nations shall gather together in the heart of the earth to make
war with the Lord, even the almighty king of heaven and earth. Wo, wo, wo
unto the chief princes of the earth, even unto the seed of Dan, who hath
made gold their god and a lie their refuge:

8 Who have said among themselves: the Lord is no god wherein we should fear
him, for by our mighty power have we become gods ourselves and have spread
abroad ourselves over all the earth. Yet shall they be judged and cut off
from among the sons of Jacob.

Book of Joseph 3:7-8

Dire Straits:

I've got the blues right down, mean and low I'm as low as the heels of my
alligator shoes You should know how it feels to have these millionaire
blues Millionaire blues

Jesus the Christ, King of kings, Lord of lords:

He that loveth his life shall destroy it: and he that hateth his life in
this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

(John 12:25, 1534 William Tyndale translation)

Journal of Discourses, Vol.14, Pg. 84, Brigham Young, April 9, 1871:

Our education should be such as to improve our minds and fit us for
increased usefulness; to make us of greater service to the human family; to
enable us to stop our rude methods of living, speaking, and thinking.  But
you take those who bear the sway among men, those who hold the affairs of
the nations in their hands, catch them in the dark, and they are the lowest
of the creations of God.  Many of them descend to the lowest gutters they
can find, and there, in darkness and in private, wallow in filth and
wickedness.  This is a waste of their lives, a prostitution of their
knowledge and of the blessings Providence has bestowed upon them.

Freddie 'queen' Mercury:

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away ...
Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody - I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth Mama, ooo - (anyway the wind
blows) I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all ...
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me ...
Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters - nothing really matters to me

JJ 'troubadour' Cale:

If you want to hang out, you've got to take her out, Cocaine. If you want
to get down, get down on the ground, Cocaine. She don't lie, she don't lie,
she don't lie, Cocaine.

If you got bad news, you want to kick them blues, Cocaine. When your day is
done and you got to run, Cocaine. She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't
lie, Cocaine.

If your thing is gone and you want to ride on, Cocaine. Don't forget this
fact, you can't get it back, Cocaine. She don't lie, she don't lie, she
don't lie, Cocaine.

Alan 'lucky man' Price:

Smile while you're makin' it.
Laugh while you're takin' it.
Even though you're fakin' it.
Nobody's gonna know.

Journal of Discourses, Vol.14, Pg. 85, Brigham Young, April 9, 1871:

They are accomplished to the highest degree; they understand languages, and
amongst them are to be found lawyers, doctors, statesmen and members of the
highest classes of society.

Sir Francis 'shakespeare' Bacon (New Atlantis):

And because propagation of families proceedeth from the nuptial copulation,
I desired to know of him what laws and customs they had concerning
marriage, and whether they kept marriage well, and whether they were tied
to one wife? For that where population is so much affected, and such as
with them it seemed to be, there is commonly permission of plurality of
wives.

To this he said: "... You shall understand that there is not under the
heavens so chaste a nation as this of Bensalem, nor so free from all
pollution or foulness. It is the virgin of the world.

"I have not read of any such chastity in any people as theirs. And
their usual saying is, that whosoever is unchaste cannot reverence himself;
and they say that the reverence of a man's self, is, next religion, the
chiefest bridle of all vices."

"They have also many wise and excellent laws touching marriage. They
allow no polygamy.

Genghis the Khan of khans:

Man's highest joy is victory: to conquer his enemies; to pursue them; to
deprive them of their possessions; to make their beloved weep; to ride on
their horses; and to embrace their wives and daughters.

Yi Sun Shin the Admiral of admirals:

Those willing to fight to the death shall live; those that do not will die.
-+-

Jesus Christ through the Prophet Joseph Smith:

1 HEARKEN, O ye people of my church, saith the voice of him who dwells on
high, and whose eyes are upon all men; yea, verily I say: Hearken ye people
from afar; and ye that are upon the islands of the sea, listen together.

2 For verily the voice of the Lord is unto all men, and there is none to
escape; and there is no eye that shall not see, neither ear that shall not
hear, neither heart that shall not be penetrated.

3 And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their
iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall
be revealed.

4 And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my
disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.

5 And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have
commanded them.

6 Behold, this is mine authority, and the authority of my servants, and my
preface unto the book of my commandments, which I have given them to
publish unto you, O inhabitants of the earth.

7 Wherefore, fear and tremble, O ye people, for what I the Lord have
decreed in them shall be fulfilled.

8 And verily I say unto you, that they who go forth, bearing these tidings
unto the inhabitants of the earth, to them is power given to seal both on
earth and in heaven, the unbelieving and rebellious;

9 Yea, verily, to seal them up unto the day when the wrath of God shall be
poured out upon the wicked without measure-

10 Unto the day when the Lord shall come to recompense unto every man
according to his work, and measure to every man according to the measure
which he has measured to his fellow man.

11 Wherefore the voice of the Lord is unto the ends of the earth, that all
that will hear may hear:

12 Prepare ye, prepare ye for that which is to come, for the Lord is nigh;

13 And the anger of the Lord is kindled, and his sword is bathed in heaven,
and it shall fall upon the inhabitants of the earth.

14 And the arm of the Lord shall be revealed; and the day cometh that they
who will not hear the voice of the Lord, neither the voice of his servants,
neither give heed to the words of the prophets and apostles, shall be cut
off from among the people;

15 For they have strayed from mine ordinances, and have broken mine
everlasting covenant;

16 They seek not the Lord to establish his righteousness, but every man
walketh in his own way, and after the image of his own god, whose image is
in the likeness of the world, and whose substance is that of an idol, which
waxeth old and shall perish in Babylon, even Babylon the great, which shall
fall.

17 Wherefore, I the Lord, knowing the calamity which should come upon the
inhabitants of the earth, called upon my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and
spake unto him from heaven, and gave him commandments;

18 And also gave commandments to others, that they should proclaim these
things unto the world; and all this that it might be fulfilled, which was
written by the prophets-

19 The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty
and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, neither trust
in the arm of flesh-

31 For I the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance;

32 Nevertheless, he that repents and does the commandments of the Lord
shall be forgiven;

33 And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he
has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the
Lord of Hosts.

34 And again, verily I say unto you, O inhabitants of the earth: I the Lord
am willing to make these things known unto all flesh;

35 For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that
the day speedily cometh; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when
peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over
his own dominion.

36 And also the Lord shall have power over his saints, and shall reign in
their midst, and shall come down in judgment upon Idumea, or the world.

37 Search these commandments, for they are true and faithful, and the
prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled.

38 What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and
though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away,
but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my
servants, it is the same.

39 For behold, and lo, the Lord is God, and the Spirit beareth record, and
the record is true, and the truth abideth forever and ever. Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:1 - 19,31 - 39)

Yea, the Spirit bore record of the preceding Scripture (D&C 1:8), given
through Joseph the Seer, on March 31, 2007, at 6:31 am. Even so. Amen.

--
Jong Kim, Apostle of the One Mighty and Strong, who is Art Bulla, Messiah
to Ephraim and Manasseh