From: Patriot Games
To: Andrealphus
Date: 2007-04-01 16:41:44
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent Homosexual Civil U

From: "Patriot Games" <Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com>

> [...]
sJQNh.109153$fo5.62617{at}trnddc07,, Patriot Games at

> [...]
USyNh.3224$xE.812{at}trnddc08,, Patriot Games at

> [...]
DYdNh.2989$un.2924{at}trnddc03,, Patriot Games at

> [...]
fDXMh.1420$xE.902{at}trnddc08,, Patriot Games at

North" <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> [...]
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:30:36 GMT, in

alt.politics.homosexuality "Patriot Games"

<Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com> <gwRMh.30$un.29{at}trnddc03>

"Jeff North" <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:19:43 GMT, in

alt.politics.homosexuality "Patriot Games"

<Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com>

<3NzMh.15862$1a6.959{at}trnddc08> wrote:

"Dionisio" <moc-rr-thgisni{at}5ellimd.com> wrote in

message

Patriot Games wrote:

"Jeff North" <jnorthau{at}yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Gawd also condones child sex - Lott and his

daughters.

Lott condoned, not God.

I can hear the attorneys now... "Objection, Your

Honor! It is a matter of record that Lot was

intoxicated, and not of sound mind, nor in his

right mind at the time. Further, his condition --

again a matter of record -- was caused by the

juvenile delinquents (erm, daughters) in

question, whom deliberately and willfully took

gross advantage of his emotional despondency

(not to mention his person) for their own

hedonistic purposes! Lot is the victim of this

crime, not the perpetrator!" Apparently, His

Honor, agreed, for Lot did not die as a result

of engaging in incest; As mandated in Leviticus.

Show where Lott committed incest....

Go ask your preacher to finish the story of S&G for

You can't show where Lott committed incest....

Hahahahhaha!!!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=19&ver
sion=9
the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father
old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in
us after the manner of all the earth:

32Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will
with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
they made their father drink wine that night: and
firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he

perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn
unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with
father: let us make him drink wine this night also;
thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve
of our father. 35And they made their father drink
that night also: and the younger arose, and lay
him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor
she arose. 36Thus were both the daughters of Lot
child by their father. 37And the first born bare
and called his name Moab: the same is the
of the Moabites unto this day. 38And the

younger, she also bare a son, and called his name

Benammi: the same is the father of the children of
unto this day.

"...and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she

arose...." He was raped.  While unconscious.
the story for a moment...  There he was,
ass, unconscious, or at most

semi-conscious, yet this guy, at least middle age and
given that the average lifespan was 45 or
to achieve and maintain an errection long
daughters to rape him.
story is so cockamamie that it's laughable.
something more than a fairytale.
flaws in the tale is
either made up, or based
something that may have
actually failed to
conclusive proof....
address them.
>>> They are most certainly logical flaws in the story.
>> But they are invisible, since you can't find them....
> I've already found them.  Perhaps the bible blindness is yourse.

You didn't find one....

>> Or maybe they are special secrets that only you know, since you can't
>> provide them.
> Nope, anyone with the prerequisite intelligence level and a willingness to
> use it to think can spot them.  They are quite glaring.

Yet you didn't find any....

There he was, drunk on
semi-conscious, yet this guy,
that the average
maintain an errection
something other than
unconscious and
depressant if a
>>> True, and very relevant, unless you think that some other system
>>> other than your central nervous system is responsible for attaining
>>> an erection.
>> PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
>> into unconsciousness."
> Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant.   The more alcohol you
> consume, the slower your central nervous system responds.   In a state of
> drunkeness, one starts to loose reaction time, fine motor skills, the
> ability to articulate words, the drunker one gets, the more pronounced the
> symptoms.    People who have been observed that have drank themselves into
> unconsciouness do not roll, or move their limbs until their blood alcohol
> levels have diminished.  Unconsciousness is most often associated with a
> slowing of the heart rate, and labored respiration.  Or in other words,
> they have no motor control at all.    Severe cases of alcohol poisoning
> can result in respiratory or cardiac arrest.
> Now numbnuts, if they can't move their arms or legs, if the body is
> working to keep the heart and lungs operating, do you think that it's
> going to take time out to maintain an erection?   Please.  This is common
> knowledge.

Common knowledge IS NOT science.  Had you progressed farther in school
you'd know that.

several cases
>>> True and quite relevant.
>> PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
>> into unconsciousness."
> Already done.

You FAILED to PROVE it is IMPOSSIBLE.

"Common knowledge" would suggest it is uncommon, even rare, but
NOT IMPOSSIBLE.

>>> Regardless of whether or not you choose it, you can't do it.
>> PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
>> into unconsciousness."
> Already done

See above.

genital sensation
>>> No fool, I've stated time and time again that the challenge was
>>> drinking yourself into unconsciousness and maintaining an erection,
>>> particularly an erection to ejaculation.    You keep trying to say
>>> just unconsciousness, but that is not what I've said.  The proof is
>>> apparent, there is no challenge.
>> PROVE that getting an erection is IMPOSSIBLE "after drinking oneself
>> into unconsciousness."
> Already done.

See above.

>>> The logical flaw stands.
>> I think part of the problem is that you didn't continue in school long
>> enough.
> Far longer than a bible fed idiot like you.
>> It would NOT be a "logical flaw."
> You don't even know what a logical flaw is, do you?

Of course I do.

The story has 3 elements. We dealt with the first 2.  YOU AGREED there was
no logical flaws.  The third element does NOT deal with LOGIC.  It is
either POSSIBLE or it is IMPOSSIBLE.

You FAILED to PROVE it is IMPOSSIBLE.

Therefore it is POSSIBLE.

End of story.