From: Patriot Games
To: Attila
Date: 2007-04-01 16:35:16
Subject: Re: Catholics Will Do Everything Possible To Prevent Homosexual Civil U

From: "Patriot Games" <Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com>

"Attila" <<prochoice{at}here.now> wrote in message
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:11:50 GMT, "Patriot Games"
> <Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com> in alt.abortion with message-id
> <qxbPh.1295$bM1.366{at}trnddc03> wrote:
>>"Attila" <<prochoice{at}here.now> wrote in message
>>> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:42:03 GMT, "Patriot Games"
>>> <Crazy_Bastard{at}Yahoo.com> in alt.abortion with message-id
your burden...
anything I want, I can make any
claims are expected to
recognized by me.
a lot about you and
source of information.  Is
obey God's Word, God told
anything, and that particular
particular subject.
prior to proof of
god exists?
>>> Correct.  However, those who make statements asserting something and
>>> then cannot or will not support those statements quickly gain a
>>> certain reputation, the nature of which is obvious.
>>And you think I care about that?
> Probably not.  It was mostly a warning to anyone who might possibly be
> inclined to believe your pronouncements.

How thoughtful of you.

>>> If you wish to be
>>> known as someone whose word cannot be trusted I have no problem with
>>> it.
>>I care what you have problems with?
> Of course not.

You catch on quick....

sucking dicks because God
know for myself.
>>> Fine.  But that is not sufficient reason for anyone else to believe
>>> anything you say.
>>I don't care what you believe in.
> What I believe is not the issue.  The obvious fact that no one should
> believe anything you say is the issue, however.

If you say so.

not even in the
>>> Why not?  You waste time making statements you cannot or will not
>>> support, thereby showing you cannot be believed.
>>Perhaps you should avoid reading statements that you don't or won't
>>believe...
> Now that would be quite a trick - knowing the contents of a statement
> before it is read.
>>Just a hint.
> Why not come right out and say it?

I already did.

make it obvious
viewed with suspicion.
any way you want.
simply pointing out the facts.
opinion, which is worth less
assertions and then cannot
making stuff up as you go
>>> True.  My comments are to the burden you assume whenever you make an
>>> assertion.
>>No such burden exists, therefore I cannot assume such a burden.
> You need assume nothing.  When someone makes a statement if they are
> to be believed they have the burden of supporting that statement.

Your opinion.

>>> Proof of that assertion establishes the validity of your
>>> comments.
>>I already know my comments are valid to me.  Your opinion of them is
>>entirely worthless to me.
> But how is anyone else to know they are valid if you will not support
> them?

They will research, read, think, etc.

> If they are just valid to you why bother stating them here?

Because I can.

>>> Failure to prove your assertions, either by evasion,
>>> refusal, or denial established something entirely different.
>>I care?
> Probably not.

Certainly not.

> You evidently don't care if anyone believes you or not.

You catch on quick.

>>> No matter what is established the result is always clear.  As it is in
>>> this case.
>>I care?
> Probably not.

Certainly not.

> You evidently don't care if anyone believes you or not.

You catch on quick.

>>> See above.
sucking dicks God is happier with you.
another assertion and the above scenario
owe you nothing.  No such burden
out how you make assertions
naturally leads to any reader
since you refuse to support
you to stop sucking
Nothing you do or
whatsoever.  Its all
>>> See above.
>>> You are free to say anything you like.  Just as others are free to
>>> decide whether your statements are true or not.
>>You just now figuring that out?
> No, I have been aware of it for some time.  You, on the other hand.
> appear to either not know or don't care.    Which is it?

I made that clear already.

>>> Not at all.  I have never tried to limit your comments - I have only
>>> asked you to support them.
>>Right.
> I am glad you agree.
>>So by now you know that you'll get nothing from me?
> By Now?  I have received exactly what I expected from you before I
> typed the first letter in my first comment.  Constant evasions and
> your total failure to support your assertions.

I feel so terrible that you think I failed you..........

>>And by now you know that I will continue to say anything I want?
> Of course.  And I will point out the validity of what you say, and the
> reliability of your comments.

I care?

>>And there is NOTHING you can do about it, right?
> I wouldn't if I could.  This is much more productive as well as more
> fun.

6:00pm, stuck home alone on the Internet...  Fun?

Maybe you should hook-up with Dioni-whatever.  You both seem to spend
evenings alone on the Internet....