From: sandman
To: All
Date: 2007-03-31 12:40:40
Subject: 9/11--OUTSIDE JOB, INSIDE HELP

From: "sandman" <sandman{at}hotmail.com>

The comments in italics are from a physicist who is inside the 911 truth movement.

Subject: The Z-Factor

The following two articles address a very serious, but unfortunately also
very 'sensitive', subject that's generally considered taboo in our culture.
It's one I've researched it in depth over the years, and it continues to
bother me no end: Zionist involvement in the 9/11 attacks. These could be
two of the most powerful pieces I've ever posted...

[NB: Should you decide to forward these articles, please ensure you delete
my personal information before doing so. Thank you.]

Outside Job, Inside Help

By Karen Balzac

On the morning of 9/11, the New York Times reported that five
"Middle-Eastern-looking" men were seen across the river from New
York city, in suburban New Jersey, dancing and celebrating as they
videotaped the burning towers.

As desperate human beings, suffocating and in unspeakable agony leapt out
of windows to their deaths, these men were seen frolicking gleefully atop
their white van, holding up lit cigarette lighters against the backdrop of
the burning towers, having their photos taken. They were seen
congratulating one another with high fives while videotaping the disaster
with shouts of joy and mockery.

People in nearby apartments who witnessed this appalling behavior called
the police, and the white van was later stopped a few miles away. The men
were not Arabs. They were Israelis. The five claimed they were "Art
Students". A search of their van revealed thousands of dollars in
cash, a stash of boxcutters, and the vehicle tested positive for traces of
explosives.

One of the men, Sivan Kursberg, told the policemen, "We are Israeli.
We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians
are the problem."

There were less than a handful of reports in the media just on that one day
of this bizarre incident before the story quickly disappeared.

So did the men. They were later released by the authorities, and soon
returned to Israel with a tap on the wrist for having "overstayed
their student visas".

Back home in Israel the men, who it turned out were all Mossad agents, were
treated as celebrities. They were interviewed on more than one television
talk show (see article below), where they claimed they had been "sent
to the US to document the event".

Not once were they asked who it was that sent them.

Such is the power of Israel, and such is this nation's devious involvement
in the affairs of our country.

When it comes to pointing a finger at the real criminals behind 9/11, it
seems almost everyone in the Truth movement - even the most courageous of
our public mouthpieces - are scared stiff to utter that one word generally
declared verboten in our Orwellian culture: "Zionist".

You hear authors, broadcast hosts, celebrities speak of everyone else...The
New World Order, the Illuminati, International Bankers, Secret Societies,
Rothschilds, the upper echelons of the CFR, and, of course, the Neocons.

But "Zionist" or "Israel" are almost never uttered in
the same breath as "9/11".

After years of deep research, I will categorically state there is no doubt
in my mind that, where 9/11 is concerned, all roads lead to a criminal
Zionist cabal centered in Tel Aviv and operating unchecked in the United
States and many other parts of the world.

And this treacherous criminal agency has successfully penetrated virtually
every tier of the American power structure.

Now, before the shrill cries, "Anti-semite!" begin to rise, let
me explain: I have far too many Jewish friends, even relatives married to
Jews, to be labeled as one. I know the clear distinction between Zionists
and Jews, and have the common sense to know that very few Jews are
Zionists.

Put another way: Just because I consider the Mafia to be a criminal
organization doesn't mean I hate Italians. The very premise is absurd. The
way I see it, an "anti-Semite" is not someone who hates Jews; it
is someone the Zionists hate for exposing their vile agenda.

As many have pointed out, Israeli influence in American politics is so
strong that Congress has almost become an extension of the Knesset. Perhaps
it was that smug assumption that caused Ariel Sharon to boast to Shimon
Peres:

"Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and
will do that. I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about
American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people control America, and the
Americans know it."

For example, it's no secret the following members of the Bush
administration -- all obviously US citizen by birth -- are also Israeli
citizens: Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Douglas Feith, Michael Chertoff,
Elliot Abrams, Donald Kagan, Richard Haas, Kenneth Adelman, Edward Luttwak,
Robert Satloff, David Frum, David Wurmser, Steve Goldsmith, and Marc
Grossman.

Indeed, US Homeland Security head Michael Chertoff's father was a Rabbi,
and his mother, Livia was the very first hostess for El Al, Israel's
state-owned airline. More importantly, Livia Chertoff (nee Eisen) was also
once a Mossad agent. You might recall it was our Homeland Security chief's
cousin, Benjamin Chertoff who wrote the infamous "Popular
Mechanics" 9/11 hit-piece that attempted to debunk the 9/11 Truth
Movement.

It gets worse. Dov Zakheim, a Rabbi who was the former Comptroller of the
Pentagon, and under whose watch $2.3 Trillion mysteriously evaporated from
our nation's coffers, is not only a hard-core Zionist and Israeli citizen,
but also an editor of the Jerusalem Post. No one has yet cared to explain
how an Israeli citizen came to be the Comptroller of the world's greatest
superpower.

Incidentally, if you'd like to know how the entire paper trail to the
missing $2.3 Trillion was blown to ashes in one swift stroke, ask Ms.
Barbara Honnegar, Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval
Postgraduate School, and White House Policy Analyst and Special Assistant
to the Assistant to President Ronald Reagan (1981 - 1983).
http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

She will explain why, on 9/11, a missile tore into that particular part of
the Pentagon. (No, it was not a Boeing 757 as the official story claims).
It's now been established this section housed the offices of the Auditors
investigating the $2.3 Trillion loss; the destroyed offices contained all
pertinent documentation on this massive, unprecedented fraud.

In one well-aimed blast, every living auditor in that section, along with
every scrap of paper, was blown to kingdom come, thereby effectively
closing the door on any future investigation of this colossal fraud.

As you might recall, this is a situation almost identical to the controlled
demolition of WTC Building 7, which housed the offices of, among others,
the SEC, IRS, CIA, NSA, the US Secret Service. These offices contained
virtually every document on record of every major corporate fraud
perpetrated in this country over the past three decades - including Enron.

"Lucky Larry" Silverstein's controlled demolitions on 9/11 wiped
the slate clean on all of them.

How kind of Usama.

By the way, did you know that Mr. Silverstein (another Israeli
dual-citizen), who profited to the tune of some $4 Billion in insurance
payouts - on a 6 month-investment of a paltry $120 million - is best
friends with Benjamin "Bibby" Netanyahu and Ariel Sharon? In fact
Bibby and Lucky Larry have been best buddies for over fifteen years; to
this day, they speak to each other on the phone every single day.

Well, how about the many non-Zionists in this criminal gang, you might
wonder... people like Bush, Cheney, Giuliani, Rice, et al? Well, they are
treasonous, mercenary scum who collaborated with the Zionists and profited
immensely from the flipside of the 9/11 coin: Oil, power, and wealth.

Yes, 9/11 was an unprecedented bonanza that contained carrots for everyone.

The attacks of 9/11 not only cleared many slates of all evidence of
shocking acts of criminal fraud, it made many individuals rich beyond
words.

When one really thinks about it, 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

It was more an outside job with inside help.

The 6,000 Americans killed to date, and counting, and the millions of
innocent Iraqi and Afghani lives lost mean nothing to these criminals.

They are heartless.

The following powerful article was written by a very courageous journalist,
Christopher Bollyn (formerly of American Free Press) as an introduction to
9/11 for an European magazine. Mr. Bollyn was arrested last year at his
home with neither cause nor warrant. He was Tasered and assaulted right
before his wife and little daughter, and hauled off to the police station
for "interrogation". He was later released without charge.
Needless to add, Mr. Bollyn has sued the local police department.

My research over the years reveals many similar instances -- far too many
to enumerate here -- where individuals who've spoken against the Zionist
octopus have met fates far worse than Mr. Bollyn's.

And that, my fellow Americans, is the power of Zion.

If you'd like to get a clearer picture of who's really behind the colossal
crime of 9/11, I believe the following article would be a good place to
start. It contains a lot more information that what I've attempted to cover
in this short piece.