From: Rudy Canoza
To: duke
Date: 2007-03-30 16:05:32
Subject: Re: Question for duke: Why does god hate amputees? (Re: Contraception:

From: "Rudy Canoza" <notgenxagain{at}yahoo.com>

<rudy-can...{at}excite.con> wrote:
> [...]
intact limb back, or to
> >> No, you can't possibly be serious.
> >Yes, puke, I am serious,
>
> No, you can't be serious.

Completely serious, puke.

> You've never met a person that did that.

How would you know, puke?

We *both* know that at some time, an amputee prayed sincerely to be whole
again.  Your explanation of "need" is bullshit, puke.  It's very
telling that it took you a few days to come back with it, too - just long
enough for you to ask a child-molesting priest how to answer. It's
bullshit.

> >You're a liar, puke.  The passages in the buy-bull
> >don't say anything about "need".
>
> What buy bull?

The buy-bull that child-molesting shitbag humans wrote, and that you
fuckwittedly and wrongly consider the word of "god".  It isn't.
It's the words of sleazy child-fucking men.

> >> How many prayed, in the name of Jesus, to have a new limb grow back in?
> >How many prayed, in the name of jesus, to have the
> >cancer cured?
> >MILLIONS prayed for both, puke.  We both know it.  Cut
> >the lame bullshit, puke.  Your "god" hates bullshitters.
>
> Yep, I'm a bullshitter alright.

Yep.