From: arah
To: seon ferguson
Date: 2007-03-31 08:13:54
Subject: Re: Muhammad the Most Influential person on earth

From: "arah" <arah1958{at}gmail.com>

Let see who is the stupid, you or me?

Alif. Lam. Mim.

This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who
ward off (evil).

Who believe in the unseen, and establish worship, and spend of that We have
bestowed upon them;

And who believe in that which is revealed unto thee (Muhammad) and that
which was revealed before thee, and are certain of the Hereafter.

These depend on guidance from their Lord. These are the successful.

As for the disbelievers, whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is
all one for them; they believe not.

Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there
is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.

And of mankind are some who says: We believe in Allah and the Last Day,
when they believe not

They think to beguile Allah and those who believe, and they beguile none
save themselves; but they perceive not.

In their hearts is a disease, and Allah increaseth their disease. A painful
doom is theirs because they lie.

And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We
are peacemakers only.

Are not they indeed the mischief-makers? But they perceive not.

And when it is said unto them : Believe as the people believe, they
say" Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Are not they indeed the
foolish? But they know not.

And when they fall in with those who believe, they say: We believe; but
when they go apart to their devils they declare: Lo! we are with you;
verily we did but mock.

Allah (Himself) doth mock them, leaving them to wander blindly on in their contumacy.

These are they who purchase error at the price of guidance, so their
commerce doth not prosper, neither are they guided.

Their likeness is as the likeness of one who kindleth fire, and when it
sheddeth its light around him Allah taketh away their light and leaveth
them in darkness, where they cannot see,

Deaf, dumb and blind; and they return not.

Or like a rainstorm from the sky, wherein is darkness, thunder and the
flash of lightning. They thrust their fingers in their ears by reason of
the thunder-claps, for fear of death. Allah encompasseth the disbelievers
(in His guidance).

The lightning almost snatcheth away their sight from them. As often as it
flasheth forth for them they walk therein, and when it darkeneth against
them they stand still. If Allah willed, He could destroy their hearing and
their sight. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things.

O mankind! Worship your Lord, Who hath created you and those before you, so
that ye may ward off (evil).

Who hath appointed the earth a resting-place for you, and the sky a canopy;
and causeth water to pour down from the sky, thereby producing fruits as
food for you. And do not set up rivals to Allah when ye know (better).

And if ye are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave
(Muhammad), then produce a surah of the like thereof, and call your witness
beside Allah if ye are truthful.

And if ye do it not--and ye can never do it--then guard yourselves against
the fire prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is of men and stones.

And give glad tidings (O Muhammad) unto those who believe and do good
works; that theirs are Gardens underneath which rivers flow; as often as
they are regaled with food of the fruit thereof, they say: This is what was
given us aforetime, and it is given to them in resemblance. There for them
are pure companions; there for ever they abide.

Lo! Allah disdaineth not to coin the similitude even of a gnat. Those who
believe know that it is the truth from their Lord; but those who disbelieve
say: What doth Allah wish (to teach) by such a similitude? He misleadeth
many thereby, and He guideth many thereby; and He misleadeth thereby only
miscreants;

Those who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it, and sever that
which Allah ordered to be joined, and (who) make mischief in the earth:
Those are they who are the losers.

How disbelieve ye in Allah when ye were dead and He gave life to you! Then
he will give you death, then life again, and men unto Him ye will return.
(re-incarnation and the final Return)

He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then turned He to
the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens. And He is Knower of all
things.

And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy
in the earth, they said: Wilt Thou place therein one who will do harm
therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify
Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not.

And He taught Adam all the names, then showed them to the angels, saying:
Inform me of the names of these, if ye are truthful.

They said: Be glorified! We have no knowledge saving that which Thou hast
taught us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower, the Wise.

Oh  Almighty God show is the truth and save us from the hell fire

AMEN