FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: Robert Todd
To: Fred Burgess
Date: 2003-03-24 08:48:04
Subject: RE:having problems with PW being sent

->I seem to be having a problem with PX sending out the password ... thing is,
->it is only to ONE (1) system.
->
->It is a FD system, and he says that I'm not sending PW.  I connect to FD,
->Binkley, PX 2.x and 3.x versions every day and have no problems connecting
->with them, but am with this guy.
->
->My logs indicate that I am expecting PW, but he (the other system) is not
->giving it.
->
->What does this sound like to you guys??

Sounds like a configuration error on his end to me.  But then again, that's
just my opinion.

...You show the sensitivity of a Medieval Dentist.
---BapStats Module (bsDBASE v3.0 Build 34)
 * Origin: WolfSoft Interactive : nexus.bbs.us : W2K3 Powered (1:3407/4)