FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: IB JOE
To: JOERN OESTERGAARD
Date: 2003-02-03 08:17:46
Subject: PVT Polls on PX

I'm running with the same setup.... and don't have a clue how to do
it...

If there was a way to have a flag in the nodelist then it's a do'able
thing...

The nodelist is so screwed up since the net took over.  Private nodes
because they use ftp or irex... or whatever to get mail.

Would be nice if it was all standardized with a mailer... :)

Joe

-> IP nodes in the nodelist are pvt listed.

-> How can I make PX poll those nodes.

-> PX avoid to poll pvt listed nodes.

-> I use COM/IP and would like to connect IP nodes :-)

-> Best regards, Joern

 * Origin: Joe's Computer & BBS, Crystal River, Fl. -= telnet.joe (1:275/312)