FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: BOBBY QUEEN
To: BOBBY QUEEN
Date: 2004-02-24 19:13:28
Subject: HELP!

Hello Bobby!

In a message to All <02/24/2004> Bobby Queen wrote:

BQ> Hello All!

BQ> Okay my system crashed on Dec 15th and I finally got back online a few
BQ> weeks ago.  Problem is my versions of Wildcat DOS and PX DOS were both
BQ> corrupted.  I installed each from my original diskettes then added all
BQ> the various updates that each had made including the y2k patches.  But
BQ> when I respond to a message it says I'm responding to a message made in
BQ> 2023 or something like that. Anyway I remember we had to go into PX setup
BQ> and add something where it currently has "at99at" but I
don't remember
BQ> what it was.  Hopefully someone running the Dos version of PX can go into
BQ> their setup and find out for me. Thanks in advance.  The at99at is
BQ> instead of the shift 2 symbol which turns on color codes in Wildcat and
BQ> PX. :)

Well as you can see I figured out how to make it work by changing the 99 to
04.  Guess I'll have to change it yearly if someone doesn't know of a better
way to do it. :)

Bobby Queen  _   /|       Sysop of The Northern Connection BBS!
             \'*.O`  wizard{at}shelby.net  1:379/5  704-434-8904  24hrs
             =(___)=

... Platinum Xpress...Wildcat's Integrated FidoNet System
--- Platinum Xpress/386/Wildcat! v1.4c
 * Origin: The Northern Connection BBS : Shelby, NC (1:379/5)