FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: BOBBY QUEEN
To: ALL
Date: 2004-02-24 19:13:28
Subject: HELP!

Hello All!

Okay my system crashed on Dec 15th and I finally got back online a few weeks
ago.  Problem is my versions of Wildcat DOS and PX DOS were both corrupted.  I
installed each from my original diskettes then added all the various updates
that each had made including the y2k patches.  But when I respond to a message
it says I'm responding to a message made in 2023 or something like that.
Anyway I remember we had to go into PX setup and add something where it
currently has "at99at" but I don't remember what it was.  Hopefully someone
running the Dos version of PX can go into their setup and find out for me.
Thanks in advance.  The at99at is instead of the shift 2 symbol which turns on
color codes in Wildcat and PX. :)

Bobby Queen  _   /|       Sysop of The Northern Connection BBS!
             \'*.Oy  wizard{at}shelby.net  1:379/5  704-434-8904  24hrs
             =(___)=

... Platinum Xpress...for the discriminating CAT!
--- Platinum Xpress/386/Wildcat! v1.4c
 * Origin: The Northern Connection BBS : Shelby, NC (1:379/5)