FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: BOBBY QUEEN
To: ALL
Date: 2004-07-13 15:12:10
Subject: THANKS BUT STILL HELP!!!! :)

Hello All!

Thanks to Santronics still having online their BBS I was able to update PX
up to present.....  BUT..........

Now I'm having the trouble with the date being wrong when I quote a message
to respond to someone.  I remember we had to change something in our PX
Editor where it says DATE with the at before and after it but I forget what
the change was and since I lost all my old mail I can't check my old mail in
this echo to find it.

And thanks Ben for offering to send me the files.  I hope this gets there
before you do but either way thanks.

Bobby Queen  _   /|       Sysop of The Northern Connection BBS!
             \'*.O`  wizard{at}shelby.net  1:379/5  704-434-8904  24hrs
             =(___)=

... Mail delivery on a Platinum Server!
--- Platinum Xpress/Wildcat! v1.4
 * Origin: Wizard's Castle BBS : 704-434-8904 (1:379/5)