FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: BOBBY QUEEN
To: ALL
Date: 2004-07-31 18:49:00
Subject: SHOOT!

Yo, All!

Well I thought Johnny had gave me the information I needed to create my
batch files but I tried the pxnet lines and it didn't work on my end.

It may be a difference between the Dos version of PX and the WINS version or
it could still be my stupidity. :)

I tried the following...

PXNET /NET /SCAN /PACK 1:*.* c:\px\outbound\********.pkt
PXNET /SENT 1:*.*

I wish I could remember how to do it or find my manual but with my wife
hiding everything every month or so that would probably be impossible. :)

Bobby Queen  _   /|       Sysop of The Northern Connection BBS!
             \'*.O`  wizard{at}shelby.net  1:379/5  704-434-8904  24hrs
             =(___)=

... Power beyond the WILDest of CATS!...Platinum Xpress!
--- Platinum Xpress/386/Wildcat! v1.4c
 * Origin: Wizard's Castle BBS : 704-434-8904 (1:379/5)