FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: TERRY BARLOW
To: ALL
Date: 2006-08-05 19:57:36
Subject: Help

Hello all

I could Use a Little Help Here if someone Out there wouldn't mind helping me
out, here is what I am Running.

Wildcat Win Server 5.5.

Platinum Xpress 2.0 soon to be 3.0 as soon as I get time to upgrade it I have
the files and code to do it Just haven't yet.

Internet Rex (BinkP).

well here are my Probs first off how do I add doors, I add a door and all it
does is loads another Screen (Window) asks me for a name and the users can not
see what is going on that is the First prob. here is my Sec prob Irex will not
see the PKTs that are waiting in PWX outbound Y? oh ya and even tho I have the
page sysop on it says that it is Unavaible, and when I go to user editor in
the sysop menu all it says is I am missing a file not sure Y. so can anyone
help me with these probs or at least one of them any help would be very
greatful thanks.

Sincerly
Tj Barlow

... Platinum Xpress & Wildcat!..... Nice!!!!

... Platinum Xpress & Wildcat!..... Nice!!!!
 * Origin: Colorado Springs Central Net 2 (1:2905/0)