FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: CHRIS CRANFORD
To: TIM PARSONS
Date: 2003-09-26 11:00:32
Subject: Echo Rules

On 9/26/2003 10:58 AM, TIM PARSONS wrote to CHRIS CRANFORD

-> The main issues are: was it ever updated to support Maximus v3; and, more
-> importantly, was it ever made y2k compliant (dates display BUG in the version
-> I have.)

  I would suggest you amy want to send an email to the Santronics
  support team unless someone else here can chime in to answer your
  questions.  I'm unfamiliar with the product and have actually
  been actively looking for a Windows-compatible QWK program for
  months now with no luck.

  I think, with time permitting, I may look into development of one
  myself since there are specific "features" I'm really actively
  looking for..

Chris
--- Mail-ennium/32 v1.01.301.11c/#01-0001
 * Origin: Thanks for using Mail-ennium/32 (1:379/1200.0)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 270
@PATH: 379/1200 1 106/1 2000 633/267