FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: Perry Smith
To: All
Date: 2005-04-19 22:24:20
Subject: I'm back ......

Hi,

I'm back in Fidonet after an absence of about three years.  After having
setup PXW again, I had to apply patches from V.2 to the present which I
believe is a Preview Release candidate.  I might be wrong on that.

Does anyone know if Santronics ships a V3 CD with all patches if a
replacement CD was ordered?

I also threw together a <ugh> DOS box for fun (WC4 + PX) and had to
patch PX up from v1.1 which was my original purchase.  Luckily I had all
of the patches to make it current ;) but if I had lost any of the
earlier patches, I would have been up the creek without a paddle as the
earlier patches aren't on the support BBS.

 * Origin: The Offspring BBS (1:249/201)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 270
@PATH: 249/201 303 261/38 123/500 106/2000 633/267