FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: BOBBY QUEEN
To: JOHNNY BOWEN
Date: 2004-08-02 11:49:14
Subject: SHOOT!

Yo, Bobby Queen!

In a note to Bobby Queen <08/01/04> Johnny Bowen wrote:

JB> Hi Bobby,

JB> You need a file called BUNDNAME.EXE to create specific packet names for
JB> each node? It should be in your px folder.

JB> Just type bundname and it gives you the command line..very easy!

The DOS version doesn't have that name file in it.  Besides I know how to
figure out the names by looking at the outbound message names.  What I can't
figure out is how to scan my netmail folder to see if any netmails need to
be sent to my feeds and then turn them into packets and then mark them as
sent.

Bobby Queen  _   /|       Sysop of The Wizard's Castle BBS!
             \'*.O`  wizard{at}shelby.net  1:379/5  704-434-8904  24hrs
             =(___)=

... NASCAR-the only way to travel!
--- Platinum Xpress/386/Wildcat! v1.4c
 * Origin: Wizard's Castle BBS : 704-434-8904 (1:379/5)