FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: Tim Parsons
To: Chris Cranford
Date: 2003-09-25 07:38:02
Subject: Echo Rules

Hi Chris:

It was Wednesday September 24 2003. "RE: Echo Rules," murmured you to me.

 CC> -> Is Silver Xpress still supported? Given that the echo isn't?

 CC>   We can certainly discuss it here; however whether the actual product is
 CC>   still supported by the developer is unknown to me at the moment.  I have
 CC>   asked the developer if they still support it since it is still shown on
 CC>   their web site.

The main issues are: was it ever updated to support Maximus v3; and, more
importantly, was it ever made y2k compliant (dates display BUG in the
version I have.)

Bests,

Tim

--- GoldED 3.0.1-os1 at Oblivion
 * Origin: Points and feeds from Oblivion BBS - 01424-732915 (2:25/108)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 270
@PATH: 25/108 252/110 250/501 140/1 106/2000 633/267