FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: BOBBY QUEEN
To: ALL
Date: 2004-07-11 20:50:24
Subject: HELP!

Hello All!

I lost my PX setup but was able to recover back to my original.  Now I need
all the updates for the DOS version especially the ones that fixed the y2k
problem.  All the mail coming in here says 2032 and I know I've not been down
that long. :)  I don't mind logging on and downloading them but would
especially like to be able to telnet to get them or FTP.

Bobby Queen  _   /|       Sysop of The Northern Connection BBS!
             \'*.O`  wizard{at}shelby.net  1:379/5  704-434-8904  24hrs
             =(___)=

... Jeff Gordon -- The future of NASCAR has to start somewhere!
--- Platinum Xpress/386/Wildcat! v1.3e
 * Origin: The Northern Connection BBS : Shelby, NC (1:379/5)