FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: BOBBY QUEEN
To: ALL
Date: 2004-07-26 10:24:52
Subject: Question?

Hello All!

Is there not anyone out there using PX DOS that can help me with making the
batch files to create packets that go out to your feed?  My wife still
hasn't found my PX Manual and even after reading the text version that
Santronics has on there site I still can't figure out how to do it.  I know
it was just one or two lines and I had them named for the folks I get my
feed from or folks I send Netmail to directly.

Bobby Queen  _   /|       Sysop of The Northern Connection BBS!
             \'*.O`  wizard{at}shelby.net  1:379/5  704-434-8904  24hrs
             =(___)=

... Platinum Xpress and Wildcat!......Nice!
--- Platinum Xpress/Wildcat! v1.4c
 * Origin: Wizard's Castle BBS : 704-434-8904 (1:379/5)