FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: BEN RITCHEY
To: BOBBY QUEEN
Date: 2004-07-27 07:09:14
Subject: Re: Question?

* An ongoing debate between Bobby Queen and All rages on ...

 BQ: > Is there not anyone out there using PX DOS that can help me with
 BQ: > making the batch files to create packets that go out to your feed?  My

<shrug> I only use PxEcho (with Intermail) if you want to know how I handle
things here, I can share <g>. Since Px does NOT create the netmail attaches I
have to move things around manually ... though each archived packet does have a
unique name per node.

--
Be well,

 : Ben   aka cMech    http://bellsouthpwp.net/c/m/cmech617/
 :
 +    WildCat! Board 24/7  (337) 232-4155  33.6kBps 8,N,1
--- GoldED+/DPMI32 v1.1.5-040330 r0405
 * Origin: FIDONet - The Positronium Repository (1:393/68)